ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
The Mac version doesn't work: "nwjs quit unexpectedly."
Other RPGM games run fine.
Unfortunately, I don't have a Mac system to test it out. If anyone knows how to troubleshoot this please let me know.

In the meantime, have you tried running the windows version through Wine?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I need the voice help provided by RenPy but when activating it I get:

---------------------------
Windows Script Host
---------------------------
Can not find script file "C:\Games\Alenja's Adventures\lib\windows-x86_64\say.vbs".

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'm gonna start by saying that I LOATHE RPGM games by principal.

Having said that, I was drawn in by the interesting imagery and was posivively surprised by the 'simplicity' of the gameplay in contrast to some of the more should I say convoluted RPGM games on here.

I like the setting and the story. Writing is fine. Content size so far isn't something to write home about, but the quality is good so I look forward tomore of that.
Gameplay is easy so far as dev has nerfed the enemies and buffed our hero since first release.

Hope to see animations soon, and also a bit more hinting to where it's possible to go when and where e.g sparkling in front of doors or something.
Also something I miss in almost every RPGM-game I see is a map or something to know where things are. A nice compromise would be signs giving directions.

Reactions: Slagmoth

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
Alleykatt Are you running on intel or M1? I believe the issue is either caused by incompatibility with M1 macs or RPGM plugin issues across platforms.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
So without the ability to go back and reread text there is definitely a need for a quest log of some sort. My mouse sometimes clicks through unexpectedly when moving the character and a dialogue pops up or during conversations so I will miss some things occasionally which makes the lack of being able to know where to go painful.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So without the ability to go back and reread text there is definitely a need for a quest log of some sort. My mouse sometimes clicks through unexpectedly when moving the character and a dialogue pops up or during conversations so I will miss some things occasionally which makes the lack of being able to know where to go painful.
It is certainly something quite necessary.

On the other hand, in RPG games I prefer to use the arrows and the enter (or the "e" button) instead of the mouse.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Annoyed that the feral dogs xp is 35 each whereas the white wolves are 40 xp only, irrespective of how many attack you, and they attack for more damage. My first encounter outside of 'greybrick' village was with 2 white wolves and i only received 1 x 40xp yet i killed both of them!

Also going up a level from 1 to 2 only increased my HP by 18. WTF? if the creatures I am now fighting do 50+ damage each hit and i cannot access armor or potions to help why bother?

Seriously need to rethink the attack/damage feature and XP gain for the enemies if the enemy xp gain is 40xp then the attack/damage should not be more than 10% above that figure.
EG [ damage = random.randrange(atkl, atkh) ] where atkh and atkl are akt.value +/- 10 so if wolf dmg is 40 then damage should be random number between atkl.value (atk-10) and atkh .value (atk+10)
in the above case the highest attack/damage value is 50 and the lowest is 30 with a random number generated between the range 30, 50) That would be a better result and likewise the same is for the character attack/damage

Also, why am i unable to equip the sword? It doesn't even show up in the inventory.

Need access to more supplies before continuing with game.

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I'm gonna start by saying that I LOATHE RPGM games by principal.

Having said that, I was drawn in by the interesting imagery and was posivively surprised by the 'simplicity' of the gameplay in contrast to some of the more should I say convoluted RPGM games on here.

I like the setting and the story. Writing is fine. Content size so far isn't something to write home about, but the quality is good so I look forward tomore of that.
Gameplay is easy so far as dev has nerfed the enemies and buffed our hero since first release.

Hope to see animations soon, and also a bit more hinting to where it's possible to go when and where e.g sparkling in front of doors or something.
Also something I miss in almost every RPGM-game I see is a map or something to know where things are. A nice compromise would be signs giving directions.
You should play Lust Epidemic followed by Treasure of Nadia. those are RPGM games that will knock your socks off.

This game has also done better with the graphical rendering than the standard RPGM.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Where is this fuckin assasin? wtf I'm looking for her like 15 mins and still nothing

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes