4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
si tu pouvais arrêter de tout le temps ramener ta fraise pour ne rien dire
non

This game was never meant to be a sandbox, I hate sandbox and I'll be damned the day I setup one.
There is choice, choice just matters at the end as I stated it, with the karma ending, ToU remains my 1st project therefore it's home to test and experiments.
As for my 4th wall breaking, again, no, I have fun making these, some hate it, others love it, and I love it therefore I'll keep making them.

And yes the MC became a mop, because the story led him through psychological trauma, if you think going through that kind of Trauma IRL wouldn't matter in your subconcious you're even more clueless than I am about the very matter of this game.

Don't forget, I work for free on this project, and it'll look like I want it to, there is no point in making a game for others, the point is to make a game with your own touch.

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
non

This game was never meant to be a sandbox, I hate sandbox and I'll be damned the day I setup one.
There is choice, choice just matters at the end as I stated it, with the karma ending, ToU remains my 1st project therefore it's home to test and experiments.
As for my 4th wall breaking, again, no, I have fun making these, some hate it, others love it, and I love it therefore I'll keep making them.

And yes the MC became a mop, because the story led him through psychological trauma, if you think going through that kind of Trauma IRL wouldn't matter in your subconcious you're even more clueless than I am about the very matter of this game.

Don't forget, I work for free on this project, and it'll look like I want it to, there is no point in making a game for others, the point is to make a game with your own touch.
Lol, I always love these chuckle heads who think you should write your game the way they want it. Looking forward to more of Your game. ;)

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Well
non

thanks for the answer

not a sandbox anymore ? then what is your game ? except choice, there is no gameplay... So your not making a game anymore, then ok.
Like i said i don t care the 4th wall, i just said you should make less (si tu pouvais/if you could), but it seem you don t care immersion in history too, for me in a game without game play and just story it s the worst, it makes me feel like an advertisings spots in middle of a movie (i m nice and funny become my patreon...), then ok...

Are you trying to compare fiction and reality ? (sigh ! who is clueless...? Not even consistent with his own world ). Because if i was the reincarnation of an immortal powerful demon who had fallen in love with a Valkiria, a guy linked with the conscience of one of the wisest of the elves by an entity that gives me advice and power call the arbiter a part of the big bad guy, without forgetting the link with a half succubus... Well maybe i will not become a mop after just be kill and stay 1 year in hell my real home... I will be thirsty for revenge like a demon and girl have to chill me out and remember me my forgoten humanity... but you choose the mop way, it s your story, ok...

Ho... i don t forget anything (i read a lot in this 42 page of the forum before test it...), why are you here in f95 zone in alpha state if you don t make this game for other ? you still look for patreon, then are you really work for free ? well in that case stop be hypocritical at least. make your game like you want but don t said you generously work for free, to avoid criticism...

ok then i will never like it, i will not come again, no need then.
stay alone with your baby, if it s what you want... adieu donc.

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Well

thanks for the answer

not a sandbox anymore ? then what is your game ? except choice, there is no gameplay... So your not making a game anymore, then ok.
Like i said i don t care the 4th wall, i just said you should make less (si tu pouvais/if you could), but it seem you don t care immersion in history too, for me in a game without game play and just story it s the worst, it makes me feel like an advertisings spots in middle of a movie (i m nice and funny become my patreon...), then ok...

Are you trying to compare fiction and reality ? (sigh ! who is clueless...? Not even consistent with his own world ). Because if i was the reincarnation of an immortal powerful demon who had fallen in love with a Valkiria, a guy linked with the conscience of one of the wisest of the elves by an entity that gives me advice and power call the arbiter a part of the big bad guy, without forgetting the link with a half succubus... Well maybe i will not become a mop after just be kill and stay 1 year in hell my real home... I will be thirsty for revenge like a demon and girl have to chill me out and remember me my forgoten humanity... but you choose the mop way, it s your story, ok...

Ho... i don t forget anything (i read a lot in this 42 page of the forum before test it...), why are you here in f95 zone in alpha state if you don t make this game for other ? you still look for patreon, then are you really work for free ? well in that case stop be hypocritical at least. make your game like you want but don t said you generously work for free, to avoid criticism...

ok then i will never like it, i will not come again, no need then.
stay alone with your baby, if it s what you want... adieu donc.
Yeah game isn't a sandbox and if you think it's less of a game because of it, that whole wall doesn't mean anything.
You're clueless, you're assuming plot point and human reaction that are unknown to you, you're drawing conclusion that are not realistic nor remotly close to being human.

I work for free, even if I drop at 0 on Patreon, I'll finish that project, Of course I want to get paid and work from my passion, but that doesn't mean that I want to catter to a massive economical success.
I want people to drop a coin in my pûrse if they enjoy MY work, if I wanted to make 50k with updates so scarce and small as I'm making them rn I'd be making a clone of Milfy City.

As blind as you are to human reaction, surely you must realise that not everyone just tanks through pain and revelation, that's the incel way to handle things, human characters have weakness, perhaps I didn't write it in the best way, but that's how it is, not everyone powers through loss and shock, powering through them is actually the best way to create and psychopath that holds nothing dear to your heart.

Now go ahead go look for a sandbox game that will keep your mind busy while people here actually feel and understand the links and ties character draw with one another making them evolve and feel alive.
I might not be an amazing writer, but I do my best to convey strong emotions, and if any of my players ever felt something in that regard, then I call it a win.

Also, my character is part of the story, so cope with it, instead of crying because you see another male model having importance.

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah game isn't a sandbox and if you think it's less of a game because of it, that whole wall doesn't mean anything.
You're clueless, you're assuming plot point and human reaction that are unknown to you, you're drawing conclusion that are not realistic nor remotly close to being human.

I work for free, even if I drop at 0 on Patreon, I'll finish that project, Of course I want to get paid and work from my passion, but that doesn't mean that I want to catter to a massive economical success.
I want people to drop a coin in my pûrse if they enjoy MY work, if I wanted to make 50k with updates so scarce and small as I'm making them rn I'd be making a clone of Milfy City.

As blind as you are to human reaction, surely you must realise that not everyone just tanks through pain and revelation, that's the incel way to handle things, human characters have weakness, perhaps I didn't write it in the best way, but that's how it is, not everyone powers through loss and shock, powering through them is actually the best way to create and psychopath that holds nothing dear to your heart.

Now go ahead go look for a sandbox game that will keep your mind busy while people here actually feel and understand the links and ties character draw with one another making them evolve and feel alive.
I might not be an amazing writer, but I do my best to convey strong emotions, and if any of my players ever felt something in that regard, then I call it a win.

Also, my character is part of the story, so cope with it, instead of crying because you see another male model having importance.

I love the game just a little sad that it's taking longer than thought but it dose happen more than people think.
I also love how you have added your character into your game it adds to the funniness that the game needs every now and then and who ever hates that needs to try making a game and see how hard it really is even for just texted base games.
if I had the money I would donate to you to help you out but it sucks having to scrape by to pay all the bills and other stuff needed and the odds and ends of everything else.
to be honest even with the delay of updates of the game I give it a 10 out of 10

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
It feels like the game needs to be played a couple of times to see all of the love points increasing scenes. Is this the case throughout the game? Because I don't like the use of this kind of game element. And also again, do I need to play the game a couple of times to get all of the gallery scenes or if I just balance out all the characters, I can get the scenes?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
It feels like the game needs to be played a couple of times to see all of the love points increasing scenes. Is this the case throughout the game? Because I don't like the use of this kind of game element. And also again, do I need to play the game a couple of times to get all of the gallery scenes or if I just balance out all the characters, I can get the scenes?
The Love point system has been dropped starting CH2, don't even bother with it too much you'll get every scene, there are a handful that are locked but they're up in the gallery anyway even if you never saw em'

Reactions: Doputgun

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
The Love point system has been dropped starting CH2, don't even bother with it too much you'll get every scene, there are a handful that are locked but they're up in the gallery anyway even if you never saw em'
Thanks for the quick answer. I'll play the first chapter couple of different ways and start really playing on CH2 then. The game looks very promising btw, congrats.

Reactions: Stronkboi

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020

I'm pretty sure the 13th amendment to the Constitution makes it illegal to own people like that :KEK:

• Haha

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
is there Part 2 Coming this Year ?
According to my complex prediction.

somewhere between this very second, and the end of our solar system.

Memes aside, It'll come out when I deem it ready, I think giving out false promises to build up hype and reassure players is pretty bad and it's something I've done so far, I'll make a patreon post within the day to explain everything, and if I manage to patch the last few holes in Part 2 (Mainly a new main menu & editing the music) The update will come out shortly after.

Actually I'll put the post alongside the update.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

More news about that secondary project thingy and update

Reactions: lunar517

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Oh boy, I have a bad feeling. Stronk, don't take what I say the wrong way, but I've been on here long enough to see lots of devs get burnt out from one project, start a new project to relieve some of that burnout, promise that the first project will still be worked on, then 2 or 3 years later the second project is getting updates and the first project hasn't been updated or talked about since the second project was announced. Stronk, I understand where you are coming from but please, please, don't abandon this. Work on something else to help yourself, take your time, but never forget this one. Vive la France.

• Red Heart

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Oh boy, I have a bad feeling. Stronk, don't take what I say the wrong way, but I've been on here long enough to see lots of devs get burnt out from one project, start a new project to relieve some of that burnout, promise that the first project will still be worked on, then 2 or 3 years later the second project is getting updates and the first project hasn't been updated or talked about since the second project was announced. Stronk, I understand where you are coming from but please, please, don't abandon this. Work on something else to help yourself, take your time, but never forget this one. Vive la France.
I'll say it again and trust me I was thinking about the many exemple you and I both know.

I'll never stop working on Tales of Unity, not even for a second.
The feeling I have with it's story is too good, I'll never forget about it, that much I can swear on everything that I own.

I just want to be transparent with my players, Lately I work Sooo little on Tales Of Unity, it's staggering and humiliating, and yet when I do feel these "Spike" of inspiration I work and work for hours, as I said, It takes me 4 month right now to write 60% of what 0.1 was length wise, with better renders and animation quality, sure, but still 60%.

And this won't really change as those 60% are really very little time on these 4 month.

So be reassured, I swear it Tales of Unity will have a conclusion, a good one which is already written in my head, I just need a step back, and no matter how long it takes I'll see this project to it's conclusion.

I'd feel physical and very real pain from giving up on Elise, Chumee, Vanessa, Lou and all the other amazing characters I've popped out of my mind, I love them so much just thinking about abandonning the project pains my heart.

Don't worry, Tales of Unity will have an end and won't be left to rot, it deserves better.

Reactions: Harry6hp

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
I'll say it again and trust me I was thinking about the many exemple you and I both know.

I'll never stop working on Tales of Unity, not even for a second.
The feeling I have with it's story is too good, I'll never forget about it, that much I can swear on everything that I own.

I just want to be transparent with my players, Lately I work Sooo little on Tales Of Unity, it's staggering and humiliating, and yet when I do feel these "Spike" of inspiration I work and work for hours, as I said, It takes me 4 month right now to write 60% of what 0.1 was length wise, with better renders and animation quality, sure, but still 60%.

And this won't really change as those 60% are really very little time on these 4 month.

So be reassured, I swear it Tales of Unity will have a conclusion, a good one which is already written in my head, I just need a step back, and no matter how long it takes I'll see this project to it's conclusion.

I'd feel physical and very real pain from giving up on Elise, Chumee, Vanessa, Lou and all the other amazing characters I've popped out of my mind, I love them so much just thinking about abandonning the project pains my heart.

Don't worry, Tales of Unity will have an end and won't be left to rot, it deserves better.
Damn man, I can feel your determination through these words. Don't worry about the 4 months for % thing. I can wait for this because I love it as I am sure others can wait with me because they love it. Besides, 4 months is nothing when you look at others. I've been waiting for an update to underboss life for 23 months, a merge of existing content to Ecchi Sensei for 20 months, and an update to Offcuts for 29 months. So hey, those 4 months look like nothing now do they ha ha.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Damn man, I can feel your determination through these words. Don't worry about the 4 months for % thing. I can wait for this because I love it as I am sure others can wait with me because they love it. Besides, 4 months is nothing when you look at others. I've been waiting for an update to underboss life for 23 months, a merge of existing content to Ecchi Sensei for 20 months, and an update to Offcuts for 29 months. So hey, those 4 months look like nothing now do they ha ha.
Yeah it's pretty accurate looking at other games.
As I said, the announcement itself is mostly here to say "A second thing is on the way alongside the first" more than it means "I'll have a second project and slow the first"
I'm already so slow on the first that it basically might not even feel like I am on two project at once

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes