4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Seriously Now... Love the characters and enjoy the story (2 most important parts of any VN) but these stupid 4th wall interludes have got to stop!! I just played through from beginning to last update and we could have had 2 more updates for the time spent on the pointless interludes. She-Hulk comics did it better back in the 90's so stick with the characters and the good story telling.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Seriously Now... Love the characters and enjoy the story (2 most important parts of any VN) but these stupid 4th wall interludes have got to stop!! I just played through from beginning to last update and we could have had 2 more updates for the time spent on the pointless interludes. She-Hulk comics did it better back in the 90's so stick with the characters and the good story telling.
I'll stick to what I enjoy, you need to understand that usually when I make a fourth wall break it's to lighten the scene to enjoy myself, trust me if there wasn't any 4th wall breaks, there wouldn't be any more content either.
I did say I wanted to be more subtle with my humor which is the case in my current versions.
But I won't stop doing what I enjoy, if you don't like em', click through em' brother, beyond that I'm glad you still managed to enjoy your time.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If this game updated then maybe HHG will finally update too.
Yes, it will definitely update now that this one updated.
Surely it'll be this christmas and won't be delayed til' 2077 right?

Welp, time to start a new save because I don't remember sh- in this game anymore. :KEK:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If this game updated then maybe HHG will finally update too.
Yes, it will definitely update now that this one updated.
Surely it'll be this christmas and won't be delayed til' 2077 right?

Welp, time to start a new save because I don't remember sh- in this game anymore. :KEK:
LOL!

Amazingly enough I remember nearly the entire plot since it is such an engrossing story and the mystery behind it all just kept me engrossed and demanding to learn more.. sadly had to wait for an update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stronkboi

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
let me get this right..the first sex scene in the game.is between the two girls who both are in love with the MC.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
let me get this right..the first sex scene in the game.is between the two girls who both are in love with the MC.
Hmm, no.
You may have missed 5 animation before this, granted that they're divided into two routes.
I do plan on reworking the 1st chapter to get rid of this route system.
But nah it isn't the first scene.

Reactions: Burgh917

DeCa33

May 16, 2018
please keep us in the loop with progress! I really do not want to see this project go the same way as HHG is going stuck in a infinite "I'm working on it" loop with no tangible sign of anything being released.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
please keep us in the loop with progress! I really do not want to see this project go the same way as HHG is going stuck in a infinite "I'm working on it" loop with no tangible sign of anything being released.
Well I try to keep Patreon releases out of @ everyone to not make people think all I want is pledges.

But the beta 2 is available for 10$ patrons right now.

With a public release planned for the end of the month

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well I try to keep Patreon releases out of @ everyone to not make people think all I want is pledges.

But the beta 2 is available for 10$ patrons right now.

With a public release planned for the end of the month
Very nice and thanks for making that very clear and when the plan for public release is to be ;)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
how to rank comedy
1.) standard comedy
2.) darker comedy
3.) slapstick
4.) poop/dick/sex jokes
5.) puns
6.) a serious toned tragedy like hamlet
7.) literally everything else that isn't comedy
8.) 4th wall breaking gags

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
how to rank comedy
1.) standard comedy
2.) darker comedy
3.) slapstick
4.) poop/dick/sex jokes
5.) puns
8.) 4th wall breaking gags
I cannot tell if you're praising my humor or if you depise it.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I cannot tell if you're praising my humor or if you depise it.
sorry wasnt clear enough let me update the list

1.) standard comedy
2.) darker comedy
3.) slapstick
4.) poop/dick/sex jokes
5.) puns
8.) watching television static till the end of your life
9.)being subjected to torture
10.) 4th wall breaking gags

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes