Aug 1, 2018
Very interesting game. :love: I love this type of game with outfit changes (in this game, sometimes a little to quick). I don't know why but I enjoyed more the first season. In my opinion is more interesting, women with revealing outfits than standing only nude. If possible bring new revealing outfits and add some make-up to turn them even more degraded. ;)

Reactions: robotdelta
Aug 29, 2019
I enjoyed this game a lot. Interesting premise, good character designs, and fun transformations for each of the characters. I think my only complaint is that the emotions of characters is frequently directly stated in the text box rather than having the characters display it. I think a couple additional screens to show facial expressions here and there would have done a brilliant job.

Reactions: nes0

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I enjoyed this game a lot. Interesting premise, good character designs, and fun transformations for each of the characters. I think my only complaint is that the emotions of characters is frequently directly stated in the text box rather than having the characters display it. I think a couple additional screens to show facial expressions here and there would have done a brilliant job.
Interesting idea. To be honest, my initial proficiency with HS was pretty low so to work around the "emotionless expressions" that I saw in some other HS renders I try at least to write them down. As the VN progressed I learn a few trick and I guess the quality improved. I'll take your suggestion for the future and maybe try something in the incoming chapters.

Dorzim

Jul 4, 2019
First, I didn't want to fuck an old woman.
Secondly, there is too little interaction with each woman.

dutch1980

Apr 23, 2020
Love the game. The premise is quite original and the variety of the girls is nice. It's sometimes a bit rushed in how fast the girls are corrupted, but it's still enjoyable.

Reactions: TheDevian and nes0

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I hope to release chapter 6 in July and ch7 (the final one) this Autumn.
Even if a smartass insults me writing in his review that I'm doing this free game just to milk money (I don't have a patreon account, mind you...) this is actually an hobby for me. I develop the game in my free time and summer is a chaotic season for my pay-the-bills job, so there will be some delays.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Nessun0
Version of the game:Talked Themselves into It [Ch. 6]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.24GB

Compressed Size:140MB -

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Nessun0
Version of the game:Talked Themselves into It [Ch. 6]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.24GB

Compressed Size:140MB - WORKUPLOAD

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TNX! Added in the main page of the thread. Regards

Reactions: jjrng and Cunt

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a strange error: when I try to load any of the previous saves, I get the attached message.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I found a strange error: when I try to load any of the previous saves, I get the attached message.
damn it, it looks like for some reason it don't have the return label... I'll contact you to get more details.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes