nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I'm sorry, chapter 5 is completed but still needs proofreading. It's my fault, my English is not great and my proofreader had other works to do before dealing with my poor grammar..
I hope for the next week

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Talked Themselves into It [Ch. 5] [Nessun0] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,07 GB

Compressed Size PC: 118 MB

TTII-ch1-5-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 100 MB

TTII-ch1-5-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Talked Themselves into It [Ch. 5] [Nessun0] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,07 GB

Compressed Size PC: 118 MB

TTII-ch1-5-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 100 MB

TTII-ch1-5-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -
where did you get a link to the Original i havent seen one and there not on the front page....

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
LOL! the compressed version is already out there before the official one:this's what I call a badass pirate site! :ROFLMAO:
(I submitted the update in the game request forum but the admins have not processed it yet)

CircleJerker : I'll put the compressed link in the main page as soon as admins post the game in "latest update". tnx!

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Yes, some fans asked for it, but is avoidable.You'll get a bit less point for your campain (sometimes you need to get dirty to win an election...) but you could win anyway and it will not block any other sex scenes, so don't worry play it only if you like it ;)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yes, some fans asked for it, but is avoidable.You'll get a bit less point for your campain (sometimes you need to get dirty to win an election...) but you could win anyway and it will not block any other sex scenes, so don't worry play it only if you like it ;)
Its really amazing game but really futa content not look great for thsi game but good thats its avoidoble. Hope we gonan have more girls that we can make bimbofication for them and later impregnate

Reactions: Azxghh

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
It seemed OK. It feels awkward to play as this mc. He acts like a wimp. I get that the girls falls for the mc magically because of the stone. But the way they acts is really annoying.
Mc has no control over anything at all.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
It seemed OK. It feels awkward to play as this mc. He acts like a wimp. I get that the girls falls for the mc magically because of the stone. But the way they acts is really annoying.
Mc has no control over anything at all.
Yes it's exactly the desired effect. I'm sorry you don't like it but I wanted to ty something different from the other games...

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I tried it, but the plot progressed so quickly that it kinda turned me off. I'm a sucker for story. :(

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
you don't need it, really: be your edonistic self and enjoy the run ;)

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I always enjoy corruption in that story

Is there a way to get a full score?

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I always enjoy corruption in that story

Is there a way to get a full score?
of course: the hints AFTER each option give you info about how good you are doing election-wise. keep in mind that Nympha will deliver reports for each chapter to help you know how you are doing. there are 4 levels, the top 2 lead to success.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes