Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Talked Themselves Into It S1+2-Ch4 crunched

Original Size PC: 910 MB

Compressed Size PC: 88,8 MB
TTII-S1+2-ch4-pc-crunched.7z:

Compressed Size Mac: 81,3 MB
TTII-S1+2-ch4-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Huh, this was far more enjoyable, fun and kinky than I expected it to be. My congratulations nes0 , I'm really excited to see where it goes.

Reactions: nes0

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Yes. I got mr Downingstreet permission to use it and to make the changes I feel needed to transform it into a game.
There are also some original contents, mostly in season 2.
Wait, the season 1 was following the original content??? I need to reread it.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Wait, the season 1 was following the original content??? I need to reread it.
Most of Priscilla dialogs and story events are there, while others (Calpurnia) will be in the following chapters. Of course I made changes to better fit the visual novel format and add original contents.
The final results may or may not be on par with the story from Mr Downing street, but he didn't withdraw his endorsement, and that means a lot to me.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Most of Priscilla dialogs and story events are there, while others (Calpurnia) will be in the following chapters. Of course I made changes to better fit the visual novel format and add original contents.
Oh, I see. The thing is I did not remember those additional characters in the story.
But I like the game scenario better.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Oh, I see. The thing is I did not remember those additional characters in the story.
But I like the game scenario better.
Tnx!
Yes I "group" some characters (I jam the Inspector and his Officer into a single one, Kate; the two clercks became Ashley) expand other (the Mayor), add some (Tiffany and the new girls from season 2) and spread pregnancy all around ;)
But I try to keep the vibes of the original story, with its clueless MC and "pushy" girls.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Chapter 5 will be released in May. You'll have the option to bimbofy the young blonde: it will be extra work to create 2 renders of each of her future scenes but I want to try if it worths the assle...
WHat you think? Bimbo or Lolita?

nympha.png

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
As I supposed, I need to let people pick ;-)
Don't worry I'll do it for you!

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Yes, that's exactly what I want to do!
My fault: my poor wording of the sentence in the previous post make you think I'll pick one or the other, but I actually want to do both.
Of course there will be some different situations/dialogues for each path but nothing that will really change the story.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
Aug 14, 2020
Chapter 5 will be released in May. You'll have the option to bimbofy the young blonde: it will be extra work to create 2 renders of each of her future scenes but I want to try if it worths the assle...

Lolita would be my preference.

c4reload

Apr 30, 2020

View attachment 1154380
I would also say, that the bibo thing siutes her pretty well!
Good job with the game so far(y)

Reactions: nes0

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
There's a bit of delay, I hope to release chapter 5 next week.
But I already start working on the next chapter, that will be the final (even if I may split it in 2 parts 'cause it's quite big...)
If you play it right in the upcoming chapter in the future you'll have the option to make a real mess on Calpurnia face :love:
myoffice_6_4_c3.png

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes