underlord2132

Dec 2, 2018
Actually kind of hilarious. I think the art/models are a bit meh, but the writing and ridiculous premise were really good!

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
great game, like most of the art (not into the "old" types), ridiculuos premise but makes for a fast paced novel.
love that there's an ebony figure, there's not enough variety in most games.
one request: can we get an option to avoid certain characters? or even just the oldest two?

i hope Kate gets some bolt ons, too.

Reactions: Sanito

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I'm sorry, you'll have to endure a couple of events with the (naked) older ladies also in ch4, but one of the sex scenes will be optional. That said, their presence will fade in the future chapters, mostly 'cause you'll have to fuck a lot of new girls... ;)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I'm sorry, you'll have to endure a couple of events with the (naked) older ladies also in ch4, but one of the sex scenes will be optional. That said, their presence will fade in the future chapters, mostly 'cause you'll have to fuck a lot of new girls... ;)
i like older ladies made in hs, your arts have some taste - characters aged good and looks hot
i want to see some art - nude, good aged art:love:
found discord invitation in game, so sorry for disturbing
good job Mate

Last edited:
Reactions: nes0

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So wait, you mean there is a game on F95 with the pregnancy tag that actually has pregnancy in it and not just on some "to do" list slated for the year 2035?

Well, that's a refreshing change.
A game here can't have a tag for 'planned content', it must have that content in the current build in one form or another.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
So wait, you mean there is a game on F95 with the pregnancy tag that actually has pregnancy in it and not just on some "to do" list slated for the year 2035?

Well, that's a refreshing change.
Yes, I added the pregnancy tag recently 'cause in chapter 3 you have the option to make a couple of girls pregnant and then later fuck them sporting a huge belly. Please note, the pregnancy is consensual but you don't have to take responsability, don't worry :sneaky:

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Proofreading of chapter 4 is on the way! I planned to wait a bit before developing it, but a series of (un)fortunate events "force" me to do it. It's kinda a long intro to some new chars and dynamics, but more girls will be added in the future.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I think you must have played the compressed version, uncompressed has always been PC only.
I don't have a mac and I don't want to release a version I can't test, so no mac version at the moment, sorry.
But of course I morally support compressed / android / mac ports of my game

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I'm not a fan of patreon to be honest: don't know if 'cause lots of questionable developers have an account there or 'cause I don't like their policy (and keep in mind, there's no incest in my game, it is the tight control they want to put on stupid pixels games that bore me) but in the end I don't feel comfortable at the moment to have an account there.

Of course I know that if in the future this will be my "real" job I must consider all the possible way to make profits, but for now buymeacoffee should be enough (actually I got nothing from it, but this's life... :oops: )

Reactions: TheDevian

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I'm not a fan of patreon to be honest: don't know if 'cause lots of questionable developers have an account there or 'cause I don't like their policy (and keep in mind, there's no incest in my game, it is the tight control they want to put on stupid pixels games that bore me) but in the end I don't feel comfortable at the moment to have an account there.

Of course I know that if in the future this will be my "real" job I must consider all the possible way to make profits, but for now buymeacoffee should be enough (actually I got nothing from it, but this's life... :oops: )
Maybe try looking into subscribestar. I've heard better things about it than patreon from other developers I follow.

Reactions: caspian90 and nes0

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Why do you think subscribestar is a better option than buymeacoffee?
I'm serious, I pick that one 'cause I'm lazy and it easy to setup, and also looked easy for supporter (I mean, you don't even need to register to support someone...).
But if you have some hints or information I'm a willing listener

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why do you think subscribestar is a better option than buymeacoffee?
I'm serious, I pick that one 'cause I'm lazy and it easy to setup, and also looked easy for supporter (I mean, you don't even need to register to support someone...).
But if you have some hints or information I'm a willing listener
My thoughts are, the more options people have to donate to you, the better you will be in the long run.

Reactions: nes0
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes