• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Sorry dude, you misunderstood: I never said he'll stick with her! It's just like filling a position, "the official girlfriend", for the public, but he'll continue to expand his harem... so don't worry and pick a girl! ;)

Feb 19, 2019
Honey Select's tiny hands syndrome strikes again. I want to like this but the tiny hands are such a turn off.. keep getting flashbacks from deadpool 2.

I don't know how devs don't notice this especially when they clearly worked on customizing their own models.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Honey Select's tiny hands syndrome strikes again. I want to like this but the tiny hands are such a turn off.. keep getting flashbacks from deadpool 2.

I don't know how devs don't notice this especially when they clearly worked on customizing their own models.
LOL, to me the HS hands look big! In a couple of models I scaled them down intentionally! :oops:
Just my opinion of course, but I'll keep more attention to it anyway.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry dude, you misunderstood: I never said he'll stick with her! It's just like filling a position, "the official girlfriend", for the public, but he'll continue to expand his harem... so don't worry and pick a girl! ;)
Nope, no misunderstanding, it is a matter of principal. :p :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: nes0

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like domination too much, nor mind control (not spanking either). I don't know if they are important fetishes of the game, although I suspect they are. In any case, is it possible to avoid them?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't like domination too much, nor mind control (not spanking either). I don't know if they are important fetishes of the game, although I suspect they are. In any case, is it possible to avoid them?
i mean the whole premise of the game is about this guy with this stone that he uses as an anti-stress ball and somehow the ladies become super-submissive and they talk themselves into it(= having sex/serving MC)

Reactions: nes0 and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i mean the whole premise of the game is about this guy with this stone that he uses as an anti-stress ball and somehow the ladies become super-submissive and they talk themselves into it(= having sex/serving MC)
Then I think I'll pass.

Thanks for the answer.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
it's more of a sexy-humour VN u.u it's not meant to be taken seriously XD
Likewise, I think I prefer to find another one that is more to my liking. I like domination and mind control rather little. Although the game takes the matter with humor, I do not think that I am really interested in playing it. It is highly unlikely that I will enjoy the game.

Otherwise, thanks to Dev for the game.

Reactions: nes0

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The link is bad, it is only 18.6 meg or so.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes