• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 17, 2018
Going to download this...read the story on Literotica a couple of years ago. Love the story and hopefully the game will reflect that.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Promising game, great models (i don't know how you made a milf in HS2) - even pubic hair looks good
I'm not complain about story cause You can change/ rewrite it later - don't feel bad about it
Keep it up mate and good luck

Reactions: nes0

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I really don't know, but not less than 8 weeks! :p
Keep in mind I'm a (lazy) one man band and the renderings take me ages. Also it couldn't be a full time job (it's free...). But I'll keep you updated if you interested.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Also I found a nice pregnancy plugin, so you'll see some belly bumps in the next update :love:
By the way, someone have a cash/bill object for HS2? I didn't find it...

Last edited:
Reactions: _Maou_ and Punto
Mar 12, 2020
I really don't know, but not less than 8 weeks! :p
Keep in mind I'm a (lazy) one man band and the renderings take me ages. Also it couldn't be a full time job (it's free...). But I'll keep you updated if you interested.
Fun game enjoy the models and the different fetishes you have provided. Is the final chapter THE finale for this game? I would love for you to do another project similar to this as I enjoy what you accomplished here. Might check out the erotica. Hope you continue improving on your craft and keep putting out other games like these my man. Best of luck to you!!! :)

Reactions: nes0

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Yes, ch 3 will be the finale, but I'm thinking on a chapter 4 (of 3... belive me, it makes absolutely sense in this story and in my mind :unsure::rolleyes::oops:) that may bridge it to another story arc. like the teaser of a season 2 ;)

viet2001nh

Jun 26, 2018
Yes, ch 3 will be the finale, but I'm thinking on a chapter 4 (of 3... belive me, it makes absolutely sense in this story and in my mind :unsure::rolleyes::oops:) that may bridge it to another story arc. like the teaser of a season 2 ;)
Just don't rush the plot, and can i have the link of the novel

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
The novel should be here:

itsme-itsme-itsme

Jan 30, 2020
Talked Themselves Into It [Ch.2]Nessun0

Original Size Win/Linux: 547 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 73 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 55 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 73 MB: MEGA . . . link is dead

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes