bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Reading a bit of the novel this game is based on allowed me to realize that practically 99% of the text is straight up copy pasted from there. Which is no big deal of course, but doesn't that mean the development should be super fast, since half the work is already done?

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
yeah, is a walk in the park, except for the little detail of rendering scenes ;)

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I released and update with the infite loop fix and a full proofreading by TheBluePenguin: hope this make the game more enjoyable!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBluePenguin

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Planned: Bdsm, Big, Tits, Cheating, Interracial

The plot is based on the erotic novel Talked Themselves Into It by Downling Street, who kindly allow me to butcher his witty writing trying to create an adult game.
Actually this is just a little pet project that helped me fight depression in the past months. The result is not completely trash, so I opted for sharing it instead of deleting. It's a free game, and it will be like that also in the future, but maybe I'll add some tip-jar mechanism in the next versions, if it will be worth the hassle.
The renders quality starts bad but somehow improves as the story progresses. Anyway my shitty PC can't run a better rendering tool than StudioNeo2 so don't expect drastic changes in the future: if some artist wants to help (even just giving me more assets for HS2) it will be greatly appreciated. Also I don't foresee quick updates, it may take at least 2-3 months for chapter 2.
The dialogues are a mixed bag: some are quite good (in my opinion of course) other... well at least I hope I fix most of the typos! A couple of anacoluthons are by design, 'cause only Shakespearean characters respect the grammar while shouting.

u forgot :
propepr renders, and chars, and redoing the game fromscratch^^

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Romance is not possible: you can turn down some girls but the game plot is to have them talk you into use them. The main idea is the mc is kinda unaware of what happen, he just fucks the girls that ask him to do it, as probably almost anyone in his situation would do...
Don't take it too seriously is just a silly free game based on a funny erotic story ;-)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Romance is not possible: you can turn down some girls but the game plot is to have them talk you into use them. The main idea is the mc is kinda unaware of what happen, he just fucks the girls that ask him to do it, as probably almost anyone in his situation would do...
Don't take it too seriously is just a silly free game based on a funny erotic story ;-)
Thanks for the reply. I'm just not into big tits and the only one that looks good is the redhead. But, I'll give it a try.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
:mad::mad: SERIOUSLY??
This "Game" Is a Joke, Right??
This "game Is So Bad & Pathetic,
It Does NOT Deserve to be called "fapping" material!!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
:mad::mad: SERIOUSLY??
This "Game" Is a Joke, Right??
This "game Is So Bad & Pathetic,
It Does NOT Deserve to be called "fapping" material!!
and it's intentionally like that u.u probably the dev wanted to try HoneySelect2 or make some practice before doing something more serious u.u

Reactions: nes0

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Talked Themselves Into It [Ch.2]Nessun0

Original Size Win/Linux: 547 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 73 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 55 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Loving the game! The source material is already wonderful, but I've been enjoying your additions (and of course the graphics) quite a bit.

Especially the implants on Dolores - far too little plastic surgery in F95 IMO ;) Hope we see some more in the future!

I think the UI could stand to be a little updated though – maybe a good, different font, and either remove the background or make a new one for the game. Would add a lot to the game, the stock Renpy theme is just a bit too ubiquitous I think

Reactions: tyuiasdf and nes0
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes