ceyx_1

Jul 25, 2020
havent played the game yet, but is it a corruption game or can you also love?
sorry if im hard to understand, English isnt my language

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
The load error may be related to some encoding problem, so please try putting the attached file in your game folder and let me know. Anyway here there's a nice (even if a bit tricky for someone) workaround

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
alright... but, that's some good development going down the drain.
sorry dude but she was just a commission character I added "on the fly", she wasn't planned: I don't mind putting her in the game but she's not a kink of mine...

Sep 4, 2020
I'm encountering a strange problem.. i downloaded and played the previous version without any problem, downloaded the latest version from nopy and mega. But when i want to extract the file it shows "no archives found".. Downloaded the compressed version too but it shows lots of errors.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I'm encountering a strange problem.. i downloaded and played the previous version without any problem, downloaded the latest version from nopy and mega. But when i want to extract the file it shows "no archives found".. Downloaded the compressed version too but it shows lots of errors.
It may be a problem with your unrar/unzip, 'cause I try to download it just now and it works...

laeg15

May 24, 2021
It seemed OK. It feels awkward to play as this mc. He acts like a wimp. I get that the girls falls for the mc magically because of the stone. But the way they acts is really annoying.
Mc has no control over anything at all.
soo, the MC is practicaly magical stone? would like to know if try it or not...

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
soo, the MC is practicaly magical stone? would like to know if try it or not...
The MC is not a aware he's a mind controller and he will never guess it... he has a "magic" object (the worry stone) that he thinks it helps him relax and focus, while actually it submits the girls to him.
He's clueless and sometime a bit dense: the idea is to keep it funny and different from the "standard" flow of this kind of VN.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
The MC is not a aware he's a mind controller and he will never guess it... he has a "magic" object (the worry stone) that he think it help him relax and focus, while actually it submits the girls to him.
He's clueless and sometime a bit dense: the idea is to keep it funny and different from the "standard" flow of this kind of VN.
ok simply yes would be enought :) thx

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The load error may be related to some encoding problem, so please try putting the attached file in your game folder and let me know. Anyway here there's a nice (even if a bit tricky for someone) workaround
Didnt work for me, and i dont exactly understand the workaround

EDIT: I am not really fond of starting the game over, it had some tedious parts, and this doesnt look good for the future, i mean, if it happened now, how can we know we wont have to start over every couple of updates

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes