• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Didnt work for me, and i dont exactly understand the workaround

EDIT: I am not really fond of starting the game over, it had some tedious parts, and this doesnt look good for the future, i mean, if it happened now, how can we know we wont have to start over every couple of updates
Well, this's the first time it happened in 6 releases and the next chapter will be the final one, so at worst it will happen just one more time... ;)

Seriously, if someone can send me the broken saves I may try to fix it.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well, this's the first time it happened in 6 releases and the next chapter will be the final one, so at worst it will happen just one more time... ;)

Seriously, if someone can send me the broken saves I may try to fix it.
There you have the broken save.

If next one is the final, i will wait untill that one to start over if you cant fix this

Reactions: nes0

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I think it just has to do with the files changing structure between Ch5 and Ch6.

The attached files worked for me. I was able to load my Ch5 save with those (just extract them in the game folder and overwrite when asked).
That DOES fix the problem, thanks

Reactions: Paz and nes0

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I think it just has to do with the files changing structure between Ch5 and Ch6.

The attached files worked for me. I was able to load my Ch5 save with those (just extract them in the game folder and overwrite when asked).
Thank you for the fix! Old Saves work for me now! YAY! (y)

Reactions: pivan4 and Paz

Telafoo

Dec 8, 2020

This allowed me to load a Chapter 5 save.

launi

(╯•﹏•╰)
Donor
May 2, 2017
doesn't help me, I still get errors :(

The load error may be related to some encoding problem, so please try putting the attached file in your game folder and let me know. Anyway here there's a nice (even if a bit tricky for someone) workaround

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Doesn't work here.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/ch5.rpy', 1618923420, 229).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 92, in script
    ���S�\!��Jj�J��>��-m/�lN�Lb�=�y��m�6��j�� ���<�k��)Nj�޻�ٟ�x�&�9���*M
  File "[...]\TalkedThemselves-ch6\renpy\ast.py", line 1507, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "[...]\TalkedThemselves-ch6\renpy\execution.py", line 696, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
TTII 6.0
Wed Jun 23 19:30:27 2021

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019

I compared the Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 archives to check files and noticed that Chapter 5 included both *.rpy AND *.rpyc files while Chapter 6 only has *.rpyc files. I figured that was the cause of the errors I was getting with my Ch5 save but then I saw this comment and downloaded the file to see if that fixed things for me. Extracted the two files, copied both over to the correct folder and allowed the replacement of one file. Fired up the game and loaded my Ch5 save (from the end of the chapter), this time when I clicked to advance it worked just fine, no errors at all. :cool: Thank you very much for the fixed files, much appreciated! (y)

Reactions: Paz
Feb 21, 2020
I like Priscilla, her dialogues are funny. I hope don't change her tsundere personality. I think girls get corrupted very fast, it would be better if everything were slower. I think sexy clothes are hotter than they are always naked. the game goes very fast and you don't enjoy the moments.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018

Doesn't fix it for me.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
While running game code:
File "game/dailyLoop.rpy", line 417, in script call
call ch5trans

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dailyLoop.rpy", line 417, in script call
call ch5trans
File "game/script.rpyc", line 92, in script
���S�\!��Jj�J��>��-m/�lN�Lb�=�y��m�6��j�� ���<�k��)Nj�޻�ٟ�x�&�9���*M
File "TTII ch1-6\renpy\ast.py", line 1507, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "TTII ch1-6\renpy\execution.py", line 696, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

I put the loop file in the game dir then the chp5.rpy then tried the code in console. Nothing works.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Damn it, that's strange 'cause it looks like the other crashes..
Could you PM me your saves?

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
to all the people that have crashes with their saves:
I may have find a solution (it means it works on my pc...). please have a try with this version of the game and let me know.
I'm putting it in the download list and if it works I'll update all the other links.

• Red Heart
Reactions: launi

launi

(╯•﹏•╰)
Donor
May 2, 2017
to all the people that have crashes with their saves:
I may have find a solution (it means it works on my pc...). please have a try with this version of the game MEGA and let me know.
I'm putting it in the download list and if it works I'll update all the other links.
It works for me :D
Thank you!

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes