drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Well, the art style isn't my cup of tea, but it's got the mind control tag, so I have to play it.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
hey, if i try to play from the start, will i have the same problem as trying to load my save file?

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
I don't know how much this can help people out there but my last save was from right before the *fight* between the MC and the blonde she-hulk.

There was an error right after this where the thing was complaining that it couldn't find the dailyLoop.rpy it needed so I checked out the script file and then opened the console and hit "ch5+=1; jump chapterLoop5" (without quotes), and everything went smoothly from there.

Oh and maybe there's some kind of encoding problem going on because when the error first popped up (before I decompiled and replaced the rpyc files for brand new rpy) it showed a series of strange characters in the log.
Now I know exactly jack shit about renpy development so this may not represent anything important

Last edited:
Reactions: nes0

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hey, if i try to play from the start, will i have the same problem as trying to load my save file?
I just played through from the start (skipping through the sections I'd played before) without any issues.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Error when loading up a Saved Game with the new version:
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_ch5trans'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes