Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I've find 5 emoji combination. But I can't figure out which emoji I have to combine with rain emoji and storm emoji.
Yes I'm totally stuck.
There are a couple of phrases like "cat like storm", "cat fear storm" etc. They are contextual, not important to the plot progression.

This chapter ends after several success nights with Cat, so you may skip time if all emojis are known.

To Tell the truth i played first time today - But Grinding takes allot of time either water or restoring his hp + My mc Dies from hunger :(
Realistic grind and farm is farm more beter solution to this game + Tips and quick guide must be added.... Time should go slower not 2 actions = sleep time
If Dev Focus to finish this game fast - It will fail (game not playable with grind problem)
Grind is the problem that we are aware of, we'll work on the balance when there are all main features/locations will be done, it's a couple of updates. The number of actions is increasing with the tools, you got 3rd action point quite fast, at the start of the second chapter. 4th action point at the end of the 4 chapter. Each time Lee forages or hunts something, he improves his skills, it also affects drop from tasks completion. And I should note difficulty bar in settings, some players want a challenge, they may set it to hard, but it may be set to lower difficulty at any time without any penalty.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
So instead of making game in 1 language and having people knowing this language being able to play it we have emoji game that whole world can be confused about :p?

• Haha
Reactions: marty and GG Jack

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Having 1 issue: You seem to be able to get locked out of the inventory somehow, when you mouse over your portrait it does not highlight, loading a save does not fix it. it seems to reset when you sleep, but its as irritating as all hell when you need to eat.

I'm attaching a save with this issue.

Also while throwing rocks at crabs or birds the crabs can just move out of the way, I'm not sure what is going on with the mini game, can you scare them in specific directions, can you be sure of killing at least 1? several times I've missed all 3 when each rock was accurate, but the crabs dodged, I'm fine with that as a mechanic but I think it needs to be clearer if its intended that way or some way of showing that your aim is a little random.. more information on how this game works would be nice.

Reactions: Asmodeev

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
The graphic is really delicious. The sandbox system of the game becomes after short time pretty repetitive and boring... the game would be much better if the story would be more in the focus and not this daily routine stuff...

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
this one have the same inventory bug, if you sleep it gets fixed if you have hungry that day you are fucked. it buged after the dream with the pilot.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Having 1 issue: You seem to be able to get locked out of the inventory somehow, when you mouse over your portrait it does not highlight, loading a save does not fix it. it seems to reset when you sleep, but its as irritating as all hell when you need to eat.

I'm attaching a save with this issue.

Also while throwing rocks at crabs or birds the crabs can just move out of the way, I'm not sure what is going on with the mini game, can you scare them in specific directions, can you be sure of killing at least 1? several times I've missed all 3 when each rock was accurate, but the crabs dodged, I'm fine with that as a mechanic but I think it needs to be clearer if its intended that way or some way of showing that your aim is a little random.. more information on how this game works would be nice.
Thank you, found and fixed this bug thanks to your save. It's in the intro of every chapter, and on the next day inventory unlocks by itself. But in the next update, there will not be that problem at all.

About hunting minigame yes, there is a hole in the right side of the screen. Its easier to scare crabs/birds there than hit them directly. We plan to add some help/tutorial there like in other minigames (y)

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
this one have the same inventory bug, if you sleep it gets fixed if you have hungry that day you are fucked. it buged after the dream with the pilot.
Yep, thank you, already fixed and will be uploaded with the next update :giggle:

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been brought before, but whenever there is a sex/grope scene, my mouse disappears. It looks like when I alt+tab, I can see a faded hand, but when I'm in the game proper, it's invisible. Has there been a fix?

EDIT: I can see the hand when I'm not fullscreen so it may be related to that.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
The graphic is really delicious. The sandbox system of the game becomes after short time pretty repetitive and boring... the game would be much better if the story would be more in the focus and not this daily routine stuff...
Thank you for your feedback! We'll do some rebalance as all main features of the game will be completed, it's already set that the hovel in chapter 2 should require fewer resources, for example.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been brought before, but whenever there is a sex/grope scene, my mouse disappears. It looks like when I alt+tab, I can see a faded hand, but when I'm in the game proper, it's invisible. Has there been a fix?

EDIT: I can see the hand when I'm not fullscreen so it may be related to that.
Interesting bug, I'll look into it, thanks

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Imagine where this game could be if it wasn't held hostage by mind numbing gameplay and some of the worst writing ever? This game is kind of like Milftoon drama, outstanding visuals paired with the worst of everything else, but even worse them Milftoons case. Seriously this game could be 10 times as popular if they just put a little more effort. The game as it is absolutely is not worth playing to see the actual content, and is even less worth playing as a survival game. Its a tragedy the great art is held back like this.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Imagine where this game could be if it wasn't held hostage by mind numbing gameplay and some of the worst writing ever? This game is kind of like Milftoon drama, outstanding visuals paired with the worst of everything else, but even worse them Milftoons case. Seriously this game could be 10 times as popular if they just put a little more effort. The game as it is absolutely is not worth playing to see the actual content, and is even less worth playing as a survival game. Its a tragedy the great art is held back like this.
So your specific recommendations to improve?

The game is simplistic in the survival aspects, they are quite easy to figure out in just a few minutes (which if you're trying to sell globally is needed, some would not have hours of game play experience).

The only 'grindy' thing was figuring out where the best gather spots were, and luring the cat in to play a bit. That could have been cut in half, agreed, but otherwise not bad. I've seen much, MUCH worse here, and yes I count Milftoon drama as much worse than this game is currently. This game does not need a walkthrough for anything beyond Chapter 1 as Milftoon required.

Aspects to improve... Sorten the 'tame' aspect with the cat by about 25%-50%, and have the bridge set up sooner. Having the torches helped lessen the grind immensely.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes