Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hey, can someone help me out? I'm playing on android and I can't get my health up. I've tried going to bed with full food and water and eating cooked meals but I'm just not sure what to do.

Thanks.
Health is increasing slowly every day by amount that depends from level of your home. It's better to search for seaweed, it appears with 20% chance per day and may be caught in the fishing on the lake

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
im guessing theres a lot more to this game than ive seen.. it died for me at the emoji guessing puzzle. stupidest thing ive ever seen in any game ever. im sure i could find a guide on here. but any game ive played in the last 30+ years of gaming that "required" a walkthrough or guide was just poor develpoment. basic obtainable progression is a thing. being stuck in the same spot for an hour is a game killer

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
im guessing theres a lot more to this game than ive seen.. it died for me at the emoji guessing puzzle. stupidest thing ive ever seen in any game ever. im sure i could find a guide on here. but any game ive played in the last 30+ years of gaming that "required" a walkthrough or guide was just poor develpoment. basic obtainable progression is a thing. being stuck in the same spot for an hour is a game killer
Hi! Thank you for your feedback! It's not a puzzle but dialogue window and it's fully optional as you may pass each chapter without any found phrases in the dialogue window. So I guess you stuck in some other place. If I may be in any help, don't hesitate to ask :)

Upd. I think I need to clarify this more, dialogue window doesn't have or need a guide. You may ask Cat something and get her response if she understand you, that's all ;)

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
is there only 1 ending?
The storyline hasn't come to an end yet. We plan to make several endings, but each chapter before that has only one "to be continued" screen. And, of course, the "game over" screen if any character dies :)

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Health is going down and game's ending by MC death. What's wrong?
Hmm, seaweeds, but there's no weeds after cat's encounter.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Health is going down and game's ending by MC death. What's wrong?
Hmm, seaweeds, but there's no weeds after cat's encounter.
Hi! Do you go outside in the storm? You should heal yourself by a little each day in other cases.
Seaweed may appear each day on the beach (with 20% chance plus Lee's luck). You may also get it from the lake. :)

Reactions: madmit

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Hi! Do you go outside in the storm? You should heal yourself by a little each day in other cases.
Seaweed may appear each day on the beach (with 20% chance plus Lee's luck). You may also get it from the lake. :)
Yep, thanks, but I've load previous save and made myself fully prepared for the cat's attack, storm and language lessons. And now update is finished, waiting for the continuation. Great game, btw :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeev and ItkoSK

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Yep, thanks, but I've load previous save and made myself fully prepared for the cat's attack, storm and language lessons. And now update is finished, waiting for the continuation. Great game, btw :)
you are not alone :D

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Dude, it's not that hard.
The UI lets you string together a few emojis in a sentence. At this point in the game you should have learned what the emojis mean, or the new ones are pretty clear from context.

The goal is to teach Catgirl to speak. She has to learn each emoji. Once she has learned an emoji it unlocks others that you can teach her. To teach her an emoji, try using it in a sentence. If she doesn't know it, there will be a minigame to teach it to her.

Once she knows enough words, you can have simple conversations with her. The game doesn't recognize every reasonable sentence (might be worth reporting sentences you think should be added), but a fair number of them, and it shouldn't take much trial and error to find them. Successful sentences get stored so you can reuse them easily. Eventually you can use the UI to give her gifts, to ask her to help you collect resources, and to initiate sex. (These actions are separate vertical tabs on the left of the UI; this is probably the most confusing part of the whole thing, since sentences work differently in each mode.)

One thing I never quite figured out is what kind of grammar the game expects. Is it strictly SVO (subject-verb-object), or does the order not matter?

And there's a part in the game where you're supposed to make a bed for her with leaves. There's an emoji for the leaves in the conversation UI, but I could never find a good way to use it. It would be nice if the game recognized sentences like "CAT LIKE LEAVES QUESTION?" and gave some meaningful response/hint.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Tromilka, thank you for the detailed explanation!
A little addition -- stored sentences are dynamic and may be useful in daily life for checking Cat's status, for example. Other successful sentences, including some easter eggs, are not stored so this list will not be flooded.

might be worth reporting sentences you think should be added
It will be very helpful, really. There already more than 200 sentences in the game (in 0.10.0 dev, and we expect to twice it before release) and we may miss some interesting combinations.

One thing I never quite figured out is what kind of grammar the game expects. Is it strictly SVO (subject-verb-object), or does the order not matter?
In most cases it's SVO, but not necessary. Initially we wanted to stick to that grammar only, but added many check like "If phrase contains words `lee`, `cat`, `sleep` then ...", so there are no order checking in some cases. It helps to make less checks in the code and cover more tries for players with different language expectations.

There's an emoji for the leaves in the conversation UI, but I could never find a good way to use it. It would be nice if the game recognized sentences like "CAT LIKE LEAVES QUESTION?" and gave some meaningful response/hint.
There are some contextual words in the each chapter, leavesbed is the one of them. There are 4 sentences for it currently:
1. 'cat', 'give', 'cat_bed'
2. 'cat', 'like', 'cat_bed'
3. 'cat', 'sleep', 'cat_bed'
4. 'cat', 'cat_bed', 'lee' (without words ordering)

For 'cat', 'like', 'cat_bed' answer is the "yes", "smiling_face_with_hearts" :)
However we may add something more complex for it, if you have some suggestions

Reactions: Tromilka

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
38_tonyaberries_16.jpg

Hello, everyone!

We're happy to reveal the new Tame It! chapter and can't wait for you to play it!

In this chapter, Lee will be free to get inside the plane and explore it. What's more, he will be able to advance in his search for Tonya and get some new leads to her location. Meanwhile, strange things continue to occur on the lake, and there's only one way for Lee and Cat to find out what kind of creature lives there.

The new location is waiting for you, with the new tasks, loot, and most importantly — the new character in all its glory!

Meanwhile we continue to work hard on the new chapter. We’ve been drawing scenes, writing dialogues, working on the code, making edits and additions to the previous chapters. We also had a meeting with our soundman last week to discuss and figure out what sounds we would need for the new chapter.

A little sneak peek at the upcoming chapter — there’s gonna be a new interesting minigame with a mechanic you haven’t seen in the game before. Furthermore, there will be a hot peeping scene with the new girl. You will be finally able to get to know our new character and find out where she lives and what she does, and of course, try to tame her.

Enjoy the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As usual, we will be grateful for any bug reports that you come across during the game, as well as your suggestions for improving the content.

And on top of all this, we have another wonderful news: the Steam page of Tame It! has been finally published! That’s quite a huge deal for our team!

It would be so great if as many of you added Tame It! to the Wishlist as possible because it will be quite important for us on the release stage. It’s pretty simple — follow the link ( ) and click the “Add to Wishlist” button. (If the link doesn’t open, you should enable adult content in your Steam store preferences).

All our patrons will get the final build of the game for free ($10+ patrons will get game soundtrack for free too!). You can read more about all the terms and benefits in this public post on our Patreon:

We are planning to release Tame It! in the first quarter of 2022. However, the exact date will be announced later.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes