Feb 26, 2020
ugh cant figure out what to do with the plane in the tree and i see ppl talking about pearls and blue fish havnt seen that yet and ive been fishing in the new spot for days

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
ugh cant figure out what to do with the plane in the tree and i see ppl talking about pearls and blue fish havnt seen that yet and ive been fishing in the new spot for days
First part: make grappling hook to open door
Second part: making ladder segments to reach the cockpit of the plane

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
So, the first scene in the plane, there is post-it note with what looks like a US 10 digit phone number or a random code (+1242 120 69 13) on the copilot controls. Anyone call it or know what it is for?
242 is the area code for The Bahamas(!), but 1xx isn't a valid NANP exchange.

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a list of valid sentences around? I can't figure how to unlock the gift option, even if I do have taught Cat the gift word/emoji. She complains about being hungry and steals honey from time to time, but I can't feed her.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Is there a list of valid sentences around? I can't figure how to unlock the gift option, even if I do have taught Cat the gift word/emoji. She complains about being hungry and steals honey from time to time, but I can't feed her.
You can gift stuff to her once the storm damages your house, the gift is simply bigger fishes from the second area.

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
0.10.0 has been released on Patreon. I'm new to following this amazing game so idk when the public build comes out.

I actually find the lack of text anywhere in the game to be one of the unique qualities of the game. I've never seen this done before, and I liked it very much.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi guys! Sorry to leave you without news for a while.
A little inside information. We are slightly delaying the release of each next public version due to the approaching release on Steam. And the last chapters probably won't appear in the public domain at all. I think you can see why. It's our chance to recoup the development of the game and get the opportunity to continue it, as well as the implementation of other ideas, since it didn't work out on Patreon.

The F95 community was and is our key and most supportive community and I'm not thrilled about this kind of decision, but it's a logical step if we don't want to turn the game into a milk cow through paywalls. We need to finish it, and if Steam shows good sales, we will make a sequel, otherwise - work on other projects that will be no less original, but probably less controversial.

This in no way means that we're doing badly or that I'm complaining. Even before I started, I was aware that the game would be controversial and therefore not very popular. However, this is what I wanted to try and offer you to play. And, we're working on the mistakes, both within Tame It! and on the next project we'll be announcing after the release of Tame It! So it's just beginning! :D

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
And a little late, but there are some development news for you :)

46_octa.jpg

It’s been a pretty hard month, and it means we have a whole bunch of news to share, as well as some hot insights on what’s gonna happen quite soon.

First things first, the newest 'Tame It!' chapter is already available for our patrons! This chapter unfolds a completely new story where Lee finally gets to know the mysterious lady of the lake. Everything would’ve been fine, but our boy will have to face some jealousy from the Cat, who’s quite offended by Lee’s new object of adoration. We all hope that he will find a way to prevent this explosive conflict between girls.

As for the public release, the date's gonna be announced later — keep up with the news, friends!

It was a hard going trip — we’ve spent a great deal of time and effort making this chapter. The new location, game mechanic, peeping scene, and so much more other stuff required full impact from our team. On top of that, we've made a whole bunch of edits to the previous chapters as well to make your playtime even more smooth and comfy.

Besides working on a chapter, we continued moving forward with our Steam stuff. As you may recall, we’ve successfully placed the game page on Steam, and now you can easily . As for now, we are preparing for the Steam Festival in October. So we created the demo version of the game for that purpose, and you may already try it there.

What’s more, we’re also working on the Steam page for the game soundtrack, which will be released in time with the game. Our outstanding soundman has already compiled all the main tracks so everyone in love with the game atmosphere could listen to them whenever they want. We also remind you that all $10+ patrons will get the soundtrack for free!

And now some good news for those who enjoyed the text version of 'Tame It!': we’re working hard on the English version and hope to catch up with the main story and release the unified one asap so you can switch between languages in the options menu.

Moreover, we’re equally engaged in working on the new chapter. Soon enough, we’ll make all the necessary script edits and then head to the storyboard stage. Wish us luck, guys! There are so many breathtaking moments ahead, and we can’t wait to share them with you!
You can’t even imagine how important your support is! Be safe, and stay tuned!

iton

Feb 10, 2020
Octopus lady looks too alien, like she totally have no lower body part.
More massive lower body part (like with mermaid) is better variant.

trashor

Jul 19, 2017
I got until late stage in this awesome game. I must say that it is very enjoyable and most of the time the icons are sufficient dialogue options. Only issue I encountered is when I am trying to use the net. I have worm symbol and get following error when clicking on it. If I click ignore it allows me to enter fishing mode. If I just click the button, I get another error but if I use a banana, everything works perfectly.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/classes/games/bait.rpy", line 80, in shoot
  File "game/classes/inventory.rpy", line 158, in remove
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/chapter08/wrecks.rpyc", line 230, in script call
  File "scenes/chapter08/wrecks.rpyc", line 146, in script call
  File "scenes/chapter08/lake_area.rpyc", line 375, in script call
  File "scenes/chapter08/bait_game.rpyc", line 73, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4100, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1062, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Tame It! 0.9.0
Fri Sep 24 10:45:10 2021

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I got until late stage in this awesome game. I must say that it is very enjoyable and most of the time the icons are sufficient dialogue options. Only issue I encountered is when I am trying to use the net. I have worm symbol and get following error when clicking on it. If I click ignore it allows me to enter fishing mode. If I just click the button, I get another error but if I use a banana, everything works perfectly.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Thank you for your kind words and bug report! This bug was fixed in 0.10.0, we'll release it soon :giggle:

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
Not to sound too much of a pan-handler, but it's been 22 days since 0.10.0 has been released. I know exclusivity is essentially a required thing, but is almost a whole month really necessary?

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
also, is this not a pirate site lol?
The rule seems to be "as long as the dev isn't present the game can be pirated" and asmodeev is right there so unless he pirates his own game I don't think we'll be getting anything but the public builds.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes