Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
I hope 0.14 is more stable for mobile version, i am played 0.11 but sadly i found it laggy and force closed everytime, only 0.10 is playable for me.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Hi everyone!

The work on 0.14.0 is coming to an end, the only thing that keeps us from release is the lack of final scene animation, it’s still in work and I hope you understand that it's not something that can be sacrificed.

So for the next week we’ll finish this scene, integrate it into the game and test the build before showing it to you.

The previous weekly report raised a lot of questions about our future plans. As you may remember, in we told you that we were going to release Tame It! on Steam in the first quarter of 2022. After the release, we will assess the audience's interest in our game in order to make a decision about its continuation, probably on a different engine. Also, it's a good opportunity to take the game to another level, both visually and technically, as well as solve some gameplay issues.

After the 0.14.0 release and before the Steam release, we will be fine-tuning the game — texts, achievements, visual elements and minor bugs. I’m sure that this process will continue after the release too. Many scenes will get a non-interactive mode, some will be modified, so it may be interesting to play the game on Steam even after completing 0.14.0.

Surely you all want to know when the release will be, are you? We set the date for March 18, about a month from now.

What's going to happen next? We're planning a sequel, of course. All those ideas of yours and ours that could not fit on a small island with a Cat, Octa, should find realization there. But it's not just limited to Tame It! While there is no certainty of its success, we’ve started working on a new game, with no less original solutions and much more freedom. We’ll tell you about it very soon, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, there are only a few days left before the release of 0.14.0, and we're doing our best to show you the next chapter as soon as possible!

Thank you for your support and stay tuned! :cool:
Best of luck to all of you for the game, wish you the best. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I hope 0.14 is more stable for mobile version, i am played 0.11 but sadly i found it laggy and force closed everytime, only 0.10 is playable for me.
Hi! Sad to hear it, there weren't many changes in the game logic and engine between those versions, only content addition and bug fixes. What phone do you have, how much RAM does it have?

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
Hi! Sad to hear it, there weren't many changes in the game logic and engine between those versions, only content addition and bug fixes. What phone do you have, how much RAM does it have?
Samsung 32bit, RAM 2. I try ver 0.12 recently and the game run smoothly, i think only 0.11 had some problem for my phone.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
brooo the dialogue reminds me of that one flash game that has like blue stickman people i wish i knew the name :/

Jan 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me where to go from here? octa wont accept any presents from me and the airplane has given me no chocolates after 6 consecutive tries, I have nothing new to craft and cat is happy just vibing. (I dont know if its bugged but octa seems to have 0 food but also wont accept anything i have (I've tried everything i can harvest and cook)).

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me where to go from here? octa wont accept any presents from me and the airplane has given me no chocolates after 6 consecutive tries, I have nothing new to craft and cat is happy just vibing. (I dont know if its bugged but octa seems to have 0 food but also wont accept anything i have (I've tried everything i can harvest and cook)).
Hi! Go to the basin, you'll see a story quest there. You need to make required food to continue. For catching fish you need to craft new fishing pole :)
1645962080387.png

Jan 20, 2019
Hi! Go to the basin, you'll see a story quest there. You need to make required food to continue. For catching fish you need to craft new fishing pole :)
View attachment 1676787
Ah thank you, i had completely glossed over that fishing pole, i thought that was a old one or something.

Could i suggest a button in the top right that might just give a little hint as to what you should do or look for?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Ah thank you, i had completely glossed over that fishing pole, i thought that was a old one or something.

Could i suggest a button in the top right that might just give a little hint as to what you should do or look for?
We added the hint there in 0.14.0, thank you for your suggestion :giggle: (y)

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Asmodeev please add more clothing/toys option to customize the girls. Would really make the gameplay more than just a grind for the scenes/story. BTW 10/10 keep at it.
The current approach to the assets make it very difficult, but we are considering adding this feature in the next game :)

What engine(s) were you considering?
High chances that it'll be Unity, as we have a number of ready packages for it, but there is a chance for the game to be made with Unreal Engine too.

when will the next update come out
The release on Steam is scheduled this Friday, some public release may be after that date :)

Please include a gallery or a scene replay in the next update.
The gallery has been added to the game in version 0.11.0, you just need to build a chest for it. Most of the scenes in it can be replayed, except the ones you can just ask the girls for. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
TameIt_release.jpg
It finally happened! After almost two years of hard work Tame It! released on Steam! We’re excited to reveal the final version of our first game to you at last. It’s a unique survival adventure game, where you face a lot of interesting tasks on a small island, including communication with very unusual inhabitants of this place. Overcome the language barrier and tame wild beauties, find the traces of your missing companion and solve the mystery of the island, and of course survive — all this awaits you in Tame It!

The game is accessible to players from all over the world, because all the dialogues and interfaces are provided using emoji! In addition, there is a full text version in English and German, as well as the option to select the difficulty level. Who knows, maybe you're an experienced Robinsons and prefer hardcore gaming?

Play it, add it to your wishlist and try the free demo:

And we've got a great soundtrack too! Take the atmosphere of a tropical island adventure with you wherever you go!

It wouldn't have been possible without the support of our dear patrons and the community, and we are really grateful to all of you! This weekend we’ll talk about our ideas and your suggestions for the sequel. And we hope to announce our next game soon enough! So stay tuned!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1710666
It finally happened! After almost two years of hard work Tame It! released on Steam! We’re excited to reveal the final version of our first game to you at last. It’s a unique survival adventure game, where you face a lot of interesting tasks on a small island, including communication with very unusual inhabitants of this place. Overcome the language barrier and tame wild beauties, find the traces of your missing companion and solve the mystery of the island, and of course survive — all this awaits you in Tame It!

The game is accessible to players from all over the world, because all the dialogues and interfaces are provided using emoji! In addition, there is a full text version in English and German, as well as the option to select the difficulty level. Who knows, maybe you're an experienced Robinsons and prefer hardcore gaming?

And we've got a great soundtrack too! Take the atmosphere of a tropical island adventure with you wherever you go!

It wouldn't have been possible without the support of our dear patrons and the community, and we are really grateful to all of you! This weekend we’ll talk about our ideas and your suggestions for the sequel. And we hope to announce our next game soon enough! So stay tuned!
Congrats! Wish you all the best! :giggle:

• Red Heart

Boby88

Dec 3, 2021
View attachment 1710666

Congrats Wish you all the best

• Red Heart

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Grats on the release, I hope it does well.

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes