Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just asked for one thing. Well, no updates and support from me, then.
I'm sorry Asmodeev, I will wait until I will be able to buy it, honestly I enjoyed your game too much and I prefer to wait until I will be able to afford it.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
I just asked for one thing. Well, no updates and support from me, then.
Sorry, I didn't saw. I do that things in automatic. But well, your game is good, I bought it and I'm sure that people will buy it too. But if is your wish in the next updates I won't upload anymore.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry, I got emotional, but after your previous post there is so much damage done that the future of the game is in question, and a refund will in no way make things worse
Don't worry I understand you, like I said I do that things in automatic, I believe that good games will sale independently of anything, I'll cancel my refund request on Steam, I really didn't want make bad for your great game, I truly believe your game is good and people that can't afford now for it will buy it when they can. Once again I'm sorry. Have a nice day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There won't be next updates, thanks to you.
You get more support with honey than acid.
Now I will not go and pay for this.

I have paid money for games that never get completed and have stop paying until games are completed, now with what you said you will not complete the game means I don't lose money on your game now.
Thanks for the info of no more updates it saved me money.

Reactions: clonecommander

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019

I have paid money for games that never get completed and have stop paying until games are completed, now with what you said you will not complete the game means I don't lose money on your game now.
The game on Steam is completed, actually, so I don't really get what are you trying to tell me. But thank you for your feedback

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

You didn't understand, Asmodeev wasn't talking of stopping updating/developing the steam version, he was talking about stopping posting here free version of it ( mostly the older ones).
He will continue developing the game, it would be fool to not do that, but certainly it doesn't help him that someone put the last version here while the game can still gain money on steam. :)

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
You didn't understand, Asmodeev wasn't talking of stopping updating/developing the steam version, he was talking about stopping posting here free version of it ( mostly the older ones).
He will continue developing the game, it would be fool to not do that, but certainly it doesn't help him that someone put the last version here while the game can still gain money on steam. :)
I understand what you want to say but I upload games almost 12 years and like I said good games will sale. Also if wasn't me the scene do the work. I just do it for people that can't afford now know the game and then buy it, I do it with a lot of games before buying... This game is available since 18th today is 21...

1647888705666.png

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I understand what you want to say but I upload games almost 12 years and like I said good games will sale. Also if wasn't me the scene do the work. I just do it for people that can't afford now know the game and then buy it, I do it with a lot of games before buying... This game is available since 18th today is 21...

View attachment 1715705
And I appreciate that don't get me wrong, the fact is that this dev is starting his career and need to gain the more he can, since this is his first game on the market.
Waiting a little bit more would have helped in my opinion, he's not NLT or some other big name in the market, so he need to gain as much as possible.
I wasn't accusing you of doing something wrong mind you, because I understand too well the problem of being unable to buy a game I like, and receiving the help from people like you is priceless, but a bit more balance between the two needs would have been better (imho of course). :)

JKnox

Mar 22, 2018
"but after your previous post there is so much damage done that the future of the game is in question", sounds more like they're planning to drop the game entirely just because of this one upload.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
"but after your previous post there is so much damage done that the future of the game is in question", sounds more like they're planning to drop the game entirely just because of this one upload.
Nah, he explained that he wrote in the spur of the moment, in the other posts Asmodeew clarified that he will continue to develop the game on steam.
He was talking of drop uploading it there for free, it was a misunderstanding. :)

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
And I appreciate that don't get me wrong, the fact is that this dev is starting his career and need to gain the more he can, since this is his first game on the market.
Waiting a little bit more would have helped in my opinion, he's not NLT or some other big name in the market, so he need to gain as much as possible.
I wasn't accusing you of doing something wrong mind you, because I understand too well the problem of being unable to buy a game I like, and receiving the help from people like you is priceless, but a bit more balance between the two needs would have been better (imho of course). :)
in the principle I didn't know this game, I'd saw darkzer0 had released it then I downloaded and play and then buy it because it's good game.

I think was just emotional speaking, I can understand him because he worked in this game and people share it for free, please don't take it personal, it was just emotional moment.

Reactions: Dylan741

JKnox

Mar 22, 2018
Nah, he explained that he wrote in the spur of the moment, in the other posts Asmodeew clarified that he will continue to develop the game on steam.
He was talking of drop uploading it there for free, it was a misunderstanding. :)
Reread that post, he made that comment after admitting to had been emotional before. Also no post of his after the steam version was uploaded mentions anything about continuing to develop the game.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Reread that post, he made that comment after admitting to had been emotional before. Also no post of his after the steam version was uploaded mentions anything about continuing to develop the game.
The fact that the game is completed doesn't mean that doesn't need to be refined and content be added, and since the dev need to gain money to continue both refining it but also develop other games made him upset, ok?
Hope this is more clear. :)

JKnox

Mar 22, 2018
I think was just emotional speaking, I can understand him because he worked in this game and people share it for free, please don't take it personal, it was just emotional moment.
Not taking it personally at all, don't worry, I'm just clarifying something that I'm pretty sure Dylan741 misunderstood from that whole previous conversation.

The fact that the game is completed doesn't mean that doesn't need to be refined and content be added, and since the dev need to gain money to continue both refining it but also develop other games made him upset, ok?
Hope this is more clear. :)
That fact that that would be the reasonable thing to do, and what you would personally do in that situation doesn't mean that's what happening here. The developer explained in clear and calm words that he's considering halting development of the game just because it was uploaded here early.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not taking it personally at all, don't worry, I'm just clarifying something that I'm pretty sure Dylan741 misunderstood from that whole previous conversation.

That fact that that would be the reasonable thing to do, and what you would personally do in that situation doesn't mean that's what happening here. The developer explained in clear and calm words that he's considering halting development of the game just because it was uploaded here early.
Asmodeew words were clear and easy to understand, the fact that you have understood them on the contrary is your problem not mine.
As for me the discussion ends here, I wish you a good day. :)

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
There are 2 types of people for this kind of thing:

1. People That WILL NEVER buy the game, even when they enjoy it ...

2. People that will buy the game, whether they enjoy it or not... (People who doesn't enjoy the game probably going to refund the game)

The way I see for no.1 is, no matter what, the dev will never gain money from this type of people ...
Since dev doesn't gain money from them, dev won't lose money either in the 1st place (remember, they will never buy it).

And the lost here is just feelings being hurt when your software pirated by this kind of people... but thats it...

Also remember, there are a lot of people on the No.2 that didn't know the game ends up buying the game because of the pirates.

.my 2cents

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes