valkyriec

Jul 29, 2020
sry,i'm new here, Did i understand correctly

- if you buy game on STEAM u have to download steam version(patch) on the 1st page of this forum to patch for 18+ version

- if you download "ENGLISH VERSION (up to chapter 7)" on the 1st page of this forum u can play 18+ version , DEMO version for the game, steam version is FULL GAME now.

nzmovic

Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 1710666
It finally happened! After almost two years of hard work Tame It! released on Steam! We’re excited to reveal the final version of our first game to you at last. It’s a unique survival adventure game, where you face a lot of interesting tasks on a small island, including communication with very unusual inhabitants of this place. Overcome the language barrier and tame wild beauties, find the traces of your missing companion and solve the mystery of the island, and of course survive — all this awaits you in Tame It!

The game is accessible to players from all over the world, because all the dialogues and interfaces are provided using emoji! In addition, there is a full text version in English and German, as well as the option to select the difficulty level. Who knows, maybe you're an experienced Robinsons and prefer hardcore gaming?

Play it, add it to your wishlist and try the free demo:

And we've got a great soundtrack too! Take the atmosphere of a tropical island adventure with you wherever you go!

It wouldn't have been possible without the support of our dear patrons and the community, and we are really grateful to all of you! This weekend we’ll talk about our ideas and your suggestions for the sequel. And we hope to announce our next game soon enough! So stay tuned!
I enjoyed it, thanks dev.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
sry,i'm new here, Did i understand correctly

- if you buy game on STEAM u have to download steam version(patch) on the 1st page of this forum to patch for 18+ version

- if you download "ENGLISH VERSION (up to chapter 7)" on the 1st page of this forum u can play 18+ version , DEMO version for the game, steam version is FULL GAME now.
By my understanding. Steam version is already full and you don't need download anything else.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
V0.12 is demo
I going to get STEAM version now

my 0 12 version save didnt work tho so I going to start over just only this once

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
Dear game developer, please clarify for me:
1. Is this game completed?
2. Dos it have all content in normal, human language (not in emoji)?
3. What is the difference between Steam and F95 versions?

P.S.: 4. Why make game with unreadable doodle pictures (emoji) dialogs?
1. Yep it completed
2. It currently have german and english , but the neko and the octo still use emoji though , cuz you know , they are not human
3. Steam version need the adult patch i think
4. Because it's the unique touch of this game , it not unreadable , it just need a little bit more brain to understand . It work like body language

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
Dear game developer, please clarify for me:
1. Is this game completed?
2. Dos it have all content in normal, human language (not in emoji)?
3. What is the difference between Steam and F95 versions?

P.S.: 4. Why make game with unreadable doodle pictures (emoji) dialogs?
another reason is that this game's main selling point is that taming wild monster girl on an unhabitat island , of course they dont understand human language so it's more logical for us to use a different language system to communicate with them

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
I'm sorry, I got emotional, but after your previous post there is so much damage done that the future of the game is in question, and a refund will in no way make things worse
Thank you Asmodeev , im first got your game on a pirate site but end up buying it with all my 3 steam account , so dont worry about it , if your game gud ,there always someone ready to paid for it . There a lot of guy like me who love to play pirate game first , then if we love it , we will bought it and supported it even though we might have finished the crack version .
In fact i know a lot of dev when knowing their game got upload to pirate site , they even comment on that post and be chill with it , those guy got a lot more support thanks to that attitude . I can understand your frustration but nothing you can do about it , so just a little bit of change in your word choice may help you make the most out of a bad situation .
Cheers for you and hope you got far on this journey , this game is really unique and well-made , the character art is beautiful and easy to related . I have very high hope with your future project , best of luck guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikkemikke

CommanderL

Mar 1, 2018
i have bean playing on easy mod latest version and catching the Silver fish is extremely hard I got 2 by luck and now for 3 Hours irl it extremely hard I am Using the new fishing spot by the Plan and can move the rod fast but the fish is faster as by the time i release the hook it already past

Reactions: ding dang

RiviRivi

Sep 29, 2019
i have bean playing on easy mod latest version and catching the Silver fish is extremely hard I got 2 by luck and now for 3 Hours irl it extremely hard I am Using the new fishing spot by the Plan and can move the rod fast but the fish is faster as by the time i release the hook it already past
The fish doesn't move though. The shadow that moves in the lake near the plane just shows you which fish blob is the rare item for the minigame. It's the one you want to aim for if you want the silver fish/yellow fish/pearl.

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
It finally happened! After almost two years of hard work Tame It! released on Steam! We’re excited to reveal the final version of our first game to you at last. It’s a unique survival adventure game, where you face a lot of interesting tasks on a small island, including communication with very unusual inhabitants of this place. Overcome the language barrier and tame wild beauties, find the traces of your missing companion and solve the mystery of the island, and of course survive — all this awaits you in Tame It!

The game is accessible to players from all over the world, because all the dialogues and interfaces are provided using emoji! In addition, there is a full text version in English and German, as well as the option to select the difficulty level. Who knows, maybe you're an experienced Robinsons and prefer hardcore gaming?

Play it, add it to your wishlist and try the free demo:

And we've got a great soundtrack too! Take the atmosphere of a tropical island adventure with you wherever you go!

It wouldn't have been possible without the support of our dear patrons and the community, and we are really grateful to all of you! This weekend we’ll talk about our ideas and your suggestions for the sequel. And we hope to announce our next game soon enough! So stay tuned!
This one really deserves the money on Steam! I have it on my wishlist but I don't have enough money in my Steam Wallet. It's barely there. But I'll buy it eventually.

Martii

Feb 20, 2018
For your information two french streamers on Twitch saw this game on Steam and wanted to play it with 15k viewers.
Then they saw the screenshots and description. That was a close one

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes