almightyKing

May 4, 2018
1648206350811.png
hi i need help im missing one part of the map please i already have the paper but i cant draw the map theres no prompt to draw the map

Xxpto

May 8, 2020
View attachment 1721474
hi i need help im missing one part of the map please i already have the paper but i cant draw the map theres no prompt to draw the map
I was missing this part too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm "stuck" at the plane clothe gathering. The RNG is bad in this one. It's lucky to find one per game day, even by saving & reloading.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Asmodeev

Might have found a small bug with the game. In plane in beginning if you are spying the bathroom with her clothes on the wrack, I hit alt enter which full screened, and then un-full screened. The clothes were black images now.

Also when she puts her white shirt back on it seems there is a second white shirt on the wrack.

The most recent save would be nice to have a color that differentiates it.

Also if you maximize, then full screen then un-full screen the game is not maximized anymore. It should return to what it was previously set as.

Sometimes if you have cat get an item but sat down somewhere and she returns with the items at the same time, it will lock you in that sit screen, it fixes if you advance time.

Had an error at end of the game about sky.rpy
-------

Gameplay is harsh in this one. The constant having to gather and build and things taking multiple build cycles, plus mini-games. Even on the lowest setting it still takes a while.

The RNG is rough in the game even on low.

A bunch of what seem to be unused items, the language teaching portion seems to not really have any game play with it, the end crunch is ridiculous, especially when you are supposed to be moving fast, and an ending that feels kind of terrible, which might turn a lot of people off.

You expect them to maybe end up together or pregnancies since no birth control, however she gets abducted and becomes queen of cat people and probably a bunch of other shit.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Is the steam version a complete version of the game? The game thread doesn't have COMPLETED tag so I am confused

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Why does Cat's affection keep dropping? I'll give her gifts, but they don't seem to do anything. It'll raise for major scenes that unlock new sex positions, but the following day they'll have dropped again.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
1. Yep it completed
2. It currently have german and english , but the neko and the octo still use emoji though , cuz you know , they are not human
3. Steam version need the adult patch i think
4. Because it's the unique touch of this game , it not unreadable , it just need a little bit more brain to understand . It work like body language
if it is completed why isn't it tagged as such?

Datereter

Mar 27, 2022
Can anyone tell me where to go from here? octa needs presents from plane and the airplane has given me no chocolates after maybe 20 up consecutive tries

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
So, is 0.12 version the one that is complete or steam version? Fk was it so difficult to add this info in the OP, it's literally 1 word difference. And why would steam version need adult patch?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me where to go from here? octa needs presents from plane and the airplane has given me no chocolates after maybe 20 up consecutive tries
Continue search in the airplane Octa need another gift not chocolate, something more "reflectlve". :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
what can i do? I search plane's control panel long time maybe 10 day , and it still not anything
Because it's a random event, so you need to be patient in the mean time there's other things to do keep doing other tasks. :)

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes