Legfan

Aug 13, 2019
thanks , btw how do i replace old save file with the new one
i have no clues
Assuming your unaware of this.... RenPy games store save data in your game/saves folder, but also in a hidden C://User folder. Unless they're deleted, the game looks at the 'user' folder first. So they take priority. The path is shown below...
(important you must have "show hidden files" enabled in your folder view options, just look for a "Users" folder on C: drive)

IE. C:/Users/[your system user name]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/tameit-a number may be here

Copy any save files into the User path above, launch the game and you should see them ...

Reactions: Artov

Legfan

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the missing image?

View attachment 1729074 Tame It! 3_31_2022 10_08_33 PM.jpg
I have the one your missing (insemination choice when u meet up with Tonya again) but I'm missing the two on both sides that you show.... crap now I gotta a go figure those out. Seems keeping kat's love bar full is hard to do, probably why I didnt do enough with her.

Legfan

Aug 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me where to go from here? octa needs presents from plane and the airplane has given me no chocolates after maybe 20 up consecutive tries
I found a mirror in the cockpit he can give her, (I guess you gotta keep checking, unless it was tied to an event I did) did you finish constructing the pond at your house yet? It might help trigger it, not sure?

Legfan

Aug 13, 2019
how do I get pearls?
I found 2 pearls so far on one single fishing time in the lake. Always play the minigame to get rare items. Bad thing I think it takes 6 or 9 pearls to make a pearl necklace, so it's gonna be awhile for me still.

Legfan

Aug 13, 2019
So, is 0.12 version the one that is complete or steam version? Fk was it so difficult to add this info in the OP, it's literally 1 word difference. And why would steam version need adult patch?
I would thought the v0.12 seems later (according to the version change notes), but the images content is less than the V1.0.0 has, so I guess steam version is more complete but not positive. I dont think it needs a patch either.

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
You must create paper first.
Search in the box that show you how to do things in the cabin and it will give you the necessary items, then once you're done go the cavern put it over the map and trace roughly the lines, it's a little tricky because you don't need to be perfect just need to trigger the next event.
Thanks!

Artov

Feb 19, 2022
Assuming your unaware of this.... RenPy games store save data in your game/saves folder, but also in a hidden C://User folder. Unless they're deleted, the game looks at the 'user' folder first. So they take priority. The path is shown below...
(important you must have "show hidden files" enabled in your folder view options, just look for a "Users" folder on C: drive)

IE. C:/Users/[your system user name]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/tameit-a number may be here

Copy any save files into the User path above, launch the game and you should see them ...
thank you

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
I think the game is broken or there is a bug. I am at the point where i need to find fabric,went to the icon area in the plane but every time i tri to forage it doesn't give me anything. I noticed that it also happens at the cockpit where i want to get chocolate. Also at the place where you get metal i get i tlike 25-33% of the time. Does anyone know the problem?

MainL

Sep 7, 2019
After i fight with tiger/cheatah mc rest , how long ? All day just give mc eat water / sup seaweed :(

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello, could someone help me solve this part of the map copy? I already made the papers but when I copy the map these icons appear, how do I solve it?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello, could someone help me solve this part of the map copy? I already made the papers but when I copy the map these icons appear, how do I solve it?
It means you should try again, it's a little tricky I got it at my third try.
Don't try to copy it perfectly, just try to get all the most important things in it, then you will trigger the next event. :)

Reactions: Asmodeev

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. Does anyone know when there will be a new update? I thought the plot that was left at the end of this version was cool, I hope it continues.

Babel71

Nov 27, 2020
Hello. Does anyone know when there will be a new update? I thought the plot that was left at the end of this version was cool, I hope it continues.
I think that the game will never be updated here because ther is a Steam version of the game now. 16€. Maybe i'll buy it but i want to know if it will be also updated. Here i think it's the end.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Guys i wanna ask something, how to find pearl ?? Thank you
When you go fishing in the second lake wait for the shadow in the water and look where it stop on the target, generally is an indication of a good catch instead of the normal red fish, but they are random so you need to grind a little. :)

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes