Sugibs12

Oct 21, 2021
When you go fishing in the second lake wait for the shadow in the water and look where it stop on the target, generally is an indication of a good catch instead of the normal red fish, but they are random so you need to grind a little. :)
Thankss

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Image 5 is the unexpected thing that happens. Bitch fell over the wheel while fucking you in the air. Not to be rude, but her being blonde cannot be a coincidence. I detect a noticeable lack of casualties.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm not sure why but ever since that 3some with Octa and Cat before you find Tonya, the sex scenes have been laggy as hell. They've been running fine before but ever since that scene it's ike 1fps and I'm not even exaggerating. Aside from that, copying that map is also an absolute pain cuz it lags so hard that I can barely draw anything. I move the mouse and 5 seconds later the line is drawn (or sometimes it isn't). Not sure why the game suddenly got so much more demanding but it's pretty upsetting.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
i think i'm at the last stage of building the raft, but i have no idea where to get these 1650816289114.png things, anyone know where to get them?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How can I copy map ?

there 3 icons [save&exit] [clean paper] [check map]

I can't do anything else.
Put the paper on the map and start tracing on it with the mouse until you have the map copy, doesn't need to be perfect it only need to trigger the next event.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I had no idea that the game was complete; there should probably be something in the OP to show that the 0.12 version is outdated

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I had no idea that the game was complete; there should probably be something in the OP to show that the 0.12 version is outdated
Its not outdated it is the complete version but with some bugs, the v1.0.0 is completed with bug fixes.

Zabobox

Feb 2, 2019
Put the paper on the map and start tracing on it with the mouse until you have the map copy, doesn't need to be perfect it only need to trigger the next event.
Thanks .

But when I Put the paper on the map and try to click&hold mouse to draw or only drag mouse. it's nothing happen

Just a blank sheet of paper left in my picture.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks .

But when I Put the paper on the map and try to click&hold mouse to draw or only drag mouse. it's nothing happen

Just a blank sheet of paper left in my picture.
Because there's an incredible lag you need to be very slow in doing it, the first time I tried happened to me too but then it started to trace a black line over the paper, it require a lot of patient. :)

Zabobox

Feb 2, 2019
Because there's an incredible lag you need to be very slow in doing it, the first time I tried happened to me too but then it started to trace a black line over the paper, it require a lot of patient. :)
Thank again :D

I'll try again, It's very lag with my NB.:ROFLMAO:

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
How to max Cat like bar?
I feed her everyday, i pet her every day but affection bar is always around 50%, sometimes its lower but i don't know what i did wrong.

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
I think I've hit a wall. I'm at 0.13 content, I think, and I found and fixed the mirror, but the game still tells me to go to the plane to keep looking for something. I've been drawing chocolate, but that's it. Should I just restart? or am I missing something?

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes