IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Btw I'm not sure which version I had played,but it ended with the sex scene with the cat and octo girls at the lake dock

killer69

Jul 30, 2017
Tame It! first addon!

Hi everyone!

Today we are glad to finally present you the long-awaited first addon to Tame It!
New island with its own mysteries and new unusual characters that Lee will have to face awaits you!

Addon is already available on Steam and for our patrons!
And also we participate in the Steam Summer Sale, so you can get a huge discount on the game! If you've wanted to play for a long time, but postponed, then this is a great chance to finally get Tame It!
Have Fun !
From discord Server

bruhda4434t6

Oct 2, 2021
idk if its the old save or the game is just buggy as shit but the octo girl handjob is laggy as hell

Last edited:
May 23, 2022
Tame It! first addon!

Hi everyone!

Today we are glad to finally present you the long-awaited first addon to Tame It!
New island with its own mysteries and new unusual characters that Lee will have to face awaits you!

Addon is already available on Steam and for our patrons!
And also we participate in the Steam Summer Sale, so you can get a huge discount on the game! If you've wanted to play for a long time, but postponed, then this is a great chance to finally get Tame It!
Have Fun !
From discord Server
Can you share it here ?

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone knows any hint for the feeding the cat minigame? I know that in theory you need to give her fish, each time at a shorter distance, but it is not working, I've filled the progress bar to a third, but she either picks it and doesn't fill the bar, or she rejects it if I place nearer to the MC, like at half distance, like in this video

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Does anyone knows any hint for the feeding the cat minigame? I know that in theory you need to give her fish, each time at a shorter distance, but it is not working, I've filled the progress bar to a third, but she either picks it and doesn't fill the bar, or she rejects it if I place nearer to the MC, like at half distance, like in this video

try changing the type of food offered, the cat is very good with soup, and oddly enough with honey.

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
Im at the last Raft part where i build the Paddle but when I go to build it the game crashes. Any help would be good Thanks!

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I'm really shocked the game is rated this low on here. It's so high quality, the emoji-talk is innovative as fuck, it's weirdly cute and anybody whining about the grind hasn't bothered to play a bit longer to notice how Lee/Cat get a lot better at collecting stuff, making most tasks a 'once in a week' thing and no bother at all.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I'm really shocked the game is rated this low on here. It's so high quality, the emoji-talk is innovative as fuck, it's weirdly cute and anybody whining about the grind hasn't bothered to play a bit longer to notice how Lee/Cat get a lot better at collecting stuff, making most tasks a 'once in a week' thing and no bother at all.
I will risk a limb and say that the score is because the Dev had a meltdown on here.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I will risk a limb and say that the score is because the Dev had a meltdown on here.
... nah.
Now please proceed to feed your limb to the hungry jaguar :p

But seriously - huh, I didn't know! I just looked into the reviews and the negatives is always 'grindy af waaaahh'. Do you by chance remember which page the meltdown happened? I mean, not that I'm curious about some silly drama, but ... grabs popcorn

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
... nah.
Now please proceed to feed your limb to the hungry jaguar :p

But seriously - huh, I didn't know! I just looked into the reviews and the negatives is always 'grindy af waaaahh'. Do you by chance remember which page the meltdown happened? I mean, not that I'm curious about some silly drama, but ... grabs popcorn
It ain't work your time mate, someone posted the 1.0 ver. and the dev disliked it, a lot.
I don't understand how is this game grindy, for those people: just play it in easy.
But to answer you question, no idea where it was, it was some time ago tho.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I always thought that the different game versions (and the number system) for this game was weird.
Anyway looking forward to the new addon content whenever that gets released.

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
Man, I supported these guys, and they were supposed to give me a key, never even knew this got finished! Then again, I may have leaked the 0.12 ver, can't remember, I took a pretty bad tumble in june that kinda erased '21. Anyways, love ya guys!

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes