bazik

Oct 17, 2020
How do I get the salmon? The option to fish at the lake/pond is gone after some progress with the mermaid. Also, how do I get my affection to raise back up with the cat girl native? It also went down after some progress with the mermaid.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
How do I get the salmon? The option to fish at the lake/pond is gone after some progress with the mermaid. Also, how do I get my affection to raise back up with the cat girl native? It also went down after some progress with the mermaid.
you most likely lost your fishing rod in the story, just make a new one

metalichap

May 3, 2018
I think the game is broken or there is a bug. I am at the point where i need to find fabric,went to the icon area in the plane but every time i tri to forage it doesn't give me anything. I noticed that it also happens at the cockpit where i want to get chocolate. Also at the place where you get metal i get i tlike 25-33% of the time. Does anyone know the problem?

Same for me, I've been reloading my game for more than 20 times, spending all 4 actions of the day to collect fabric in the plane.

Did not get any in like... 100 tries

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
I was thinking of trying it now but, seeing as others replied of maybe some bugs , should i let it rest a little more or can i safely download it ?

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
I've downloaded the steam version from this thread on March 24 and finished the game. The game is pretty grindy and the RNG for certain things like fishing for pearls took hours of grinding to get enough. So i don't think its buggy, just very very grindy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yui78

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
I've downloaded the steam version from this thread on March 24 and finished the game. The game is pretty grindy and the RNG for certain things like fishing for pearls took hours of grinding to get enough. So i don't think its buggy, just very very grindy.
Ok, thanks for the answer!

Reactions: dual1020
Jul 17, 2017
Whats the difference between versions?

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Ok,the fabric point really need a rework. Not only the drop rate is absurd (as some have already stated, is often 4 attempts = nil ) but if ,let's say you luckily find one,save, and then reload because the other 3 were failed,you get sent back straight to the start and loose even the piece found (well,the time of the day get resetted too but coupled with the ridiculous rate it doesn't help in ANY way ).
So i THINK that is the problem in the drop rate,cause the game reset always and so,even if it SHOULD increse after reload,in reality it doesn't. (of course,this is just my opinion based on the retries made )

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
...and that's it??? finished (i think ) but the ending was.... somewhat underwhelming.... (thought i can say it's a good way to leave a door open for one or more sequels...)
Anyway, i think it was ok especially if it was a first attempt. Didn't mind the so called grind (i actually enjoyed it at some points) at all cause by early to mid game actually it was just,at least for me,almost barely noticeable as i was already aware where to find what and in the almost best quantity. (but i guess some can find the grindVScontent bothersome in this case)
The only times where i find it really tedious was the pearls (too many VS the ratio you can get it which i believe is 1/6) and ,of course, that damned cloth..... that's the only part i cheated as soon as i finally managed to find one and save SOMEWHERE else afterward.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Tried it out. The art and scenario are decent, but the grind is excessive to the point where it kills the pacing and fun. Also gating progress with RNG (on the rare materials) is the among the absolute worst design decisions you can make in a game.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
1.0.4 of the game, gotten from the DLsite released, steam version is probably uncensored but oh well, don't ask me if there's anything new from the 1.0.0 version, no clue

Reactions: masMalkar

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
it seems like the game has been finished as of 1.0.4, it has a proper ending, which teases towards a sequel
So does this mean that this site doesn't have the complete game post and has had no updates for 6months despite the fact the game is complete? I ask cuz u mentioned a version that is further along than what this site shows with no update in 6 months.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes