Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
What kind of pregnancy content is in the game currently?
I am wondering this myself, but from looking in the forums, it seems there is only impregnation right now. The dev has said that adding in pregnancy with belly progression and stuff was a good idea, but I have not seen if he is actually planning to do it or not.

So yeah, I would also like to know what the plans are for pregnancy. The game looks nice as it is, but I think I will wait to see if there will be any more pregnancy stuff added in the future.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Manka games 'tame it' creator is working on 2 other games a.t.m. as far as i know. 1 of them maybe the sequel story..

I brought it on steam after talking to manka here. ages ago I wish alot more creators here would get their stuff on steam.
since i refuse to pay to patreon. I hate patreon.. but love supporting Adult creators games..

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
My first impression, the game art is good, animation could be better, also the animations transitions, i put the game on Easy cause it saw it was a survival game but i didnt know that easy mode was grindy has hell, its very tedious and boring to keep going, i played for 15-20 minutes and i feel bored and dont want to play it no more, cause its very grindy barely anything happens, good game ideia (story, plot, etc) but gameplay needs work.

Reactions: ShiftingMTGO

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
What kind of pregnancy content is in the game currently?
I am wondering this myself, but from looking in the forums, it seems there is only impregnation right now. The dev has said that adding in pregnancy with belly progression and stuff was a good idea, but I have not seen if he is actually planning to do it or not.

So yeah, I would also like to know what the plans are for pregnancy. The game looks nice as it is, but I think I will wait to see if there will be any more pregnancy stuff added in the future.

At the end you reunite with Tanya and have sex. You can choose impregnation or not. That it.

Im missing ALOT in the gallery yet i finished the game . Someone as the gallery save or can tell me how to unlock more scene ?
The gallery should give hints on what to do. Try hovering with the cursor (tooltips).

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes