Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
I keep dying for no reason. I have full health, full hunger, and full thirst but when I try to sleep, I just get the game over screen. And my last manual save was a very long time before this bug suddenly appeared. Auto-saves also got replaced with the bug.

I'm just gonna drop this game, I'm not willing to go through all that grinding again. Too much mini-games and resource farming to actually enjoy anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I keep dying for no reason. I have full health, full hunger, and full thirst but when I try to sleep, I just get the game over screen. And my last manual save was a very long time before this bug suddenly appeared. Auto-saves also got replaced with the bug.

I'm just gonna drop this game, I'm not willing to go through all that grinding again. Too much mini-games and resource farming to actually enjoy anything.
Then you miss an objective.

Upload your save and I will take a look at it.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Can anyone put up a save just after Lee got fixed up from the jaguar fight? No matter how many days I spend putting seaweed on him and feeding him, he won't get better.
seaweed should run out, and trigger cat to go to octa girl for help, first she give you red seaweed, even after this not help, she hint you to go to cave and gather glowing mushrooms - Octa help to open if you create mechanism, create medicine and mc healthy, good scene after)

Reactions: phreadom

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I have to make a copy of the map in the cave, I have the paper, but I am missing a piece of map where can I find it?
Well i think when you find Tonya you should miss one i think, she give you the last one.
If even after you meet her you lack map pieces, check all maps, one piece in cave in dark place should be on the floor.

Reactions: Nashashuk

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 stuck here any help plz
Okay start giving gifts to both girls and get there love maxed out.
Now you want to work on all resources and get them all maxed out including the panels from the plane.
(You should not do the chest for now and only do it after everything else is done, its just a replay option and I am not for sure if it adds to storage or not. (It may also add to storage but I would leave it for now and only build it if you have nothing else to do.) You will need lots of panels.
Also work on the pond behind the house so Aqua can move in and help with some resources, fish and seaweed with seaweed being the best for her to help with.
Use Cat to get rocks, sticks and grass and if needed banana's.
You need to start fishing at the lake and getting the better fish and items.

Reactions: kat777

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
Now you want to work on all resources and get them all maxed out including the panels from the plane.
(You should not do the chest for now and only do it after everything else is done, its just a replay option and I am not for sure if it adds to storage or not. (It may also add to storage but I would leave it for now and only build it if you have nothing else to do.) You will need lots of panels.
Also work on the pond behind the house so Aqua can move in and help with some resources, fish and seaweed with seaweed being the best for her to help with.
thanks mate and where to get panel ? not able to get any panel from plane

Feb 5, 2018
Well i think when you find Tonya you should miss one i think, she give you the last one.
If even after you meet her you lack map pieces, check all maps, one piece in cave in dark place should be on the floor.
Have scoured the game up and down, still missing the top center piece of the map. Built the bridge by the airplane and have the paper, still cannot find last map. Do I have to fish in the lake for it?

When I sleep I get "take paper to cave to copy map" but missing piece sooooo?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just keep working on the girls and sooner or later it will open it up for you to harvest panels from the plane.
Have scoured the game up and down, still missing the top center piece of the map. Built the bridge by the airplane and have the paper, still cannot find last map. Do I have to fish in the lake for it?

Look on every map place and you will see it, its very small so just look around each map.
I found it at the front where you come on to the map but forgot which one it was on.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone can help with emojis : ) i know its lame but im stuck at teaching her :LOL: teached 5 things but no idea for another ones
de.jpg

• Thinking Face

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
giving gifts not able to check their love count.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

I can only tell you all pieces of the map should be on the most main maps, just check them without hurry and you should find them. Last one from Tonya automatically. and check the cave there in the passage i think was one part of the map.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
if you not yet entered inside plane, you can't.
When you first try to enter you destroy plane in two parts, and part which on the floor can give you this material, metal board or something is called.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
giving gifts not able to check their love count.
You have gotten this far and you don't know how to check it, wow just wow.

Did you download this save or something?

Any here is how to check it. tameit 2022-07-23 13-14-57-53.jpg
1. girl you want to check.
2. Love.
3. You.
It will now tell you where she is at.

Reactions: kat777
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes