Hirodemon

Jul 31, 2017
Can someone share a save with the copy of the map, is very anoying.
I actually got annoyed that we had to copy the map when I just encountered it but then I noticed all we just gotta do is copy the map where we are headed to which shows dash line across the island we on towards the top and I also outlined the island that he is headed to.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
You have gotten this far and you don't know how to check it, wow just wow.

Did you download this save or something?

Any here is how to check it. View attachment 1942319
1. girl you want to check.
2. Love.
3. You.
It will now tell you where she is at.
sorry for asking again and again but now hints are not coming at all and love is maxed out no option for panels or pond behind the house and cannot ask aqua for anything.

Reactions: Carlmymans

Hirodemon

Jul 31, 2017
anyone got walkthrough ?
I'm stuck in here, I bandage him and feed him, nothing work and I slept lots of times.
View attachment 1943096
When I did it I kept using the seaweed to heal him for like 4-6 days (maybe more) but when I ran out of it and then exit the hut the cat said to go to the octopus lady to receive a different medicine to help him, not sure if running out of the seaweed would trigger the event but you should try that.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
So, made the paper, have all the map pieces, but it will not copy. I can not draw any lines on the paper. Ink?

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
1658641051118.png
When I did it I kept using the seaweed to heal him for like 4-6 days (maybe more) but when I ran out of it and then exit the hut the cat said to go to the octopus lady to receive a different medicine to help him, not sure if running out of the seaweed would trigger the event but you should try that.
Thx, it worked.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Can someone Help im Stuck ? cant do crafting inside Home - only fishing ?
Here im puting my Save ...hope someone can help what to do

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone Help im Stuck ? cant do crafting inside Home - only fishing ?
Here im puting my Save ...hope someone can help what to do
Sorry but it looks like you broke your save by cheating, I can not help you with it now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry for asking again and again but now hints are not coming at all and love is maxed out no option for panels or pond behind the house and cannot ask aqua for anything.
Did you fully make the pond behind the house and Aqua moved in?

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Some help? I have all the pieces of the map, I have made paper. When I try to copy the map, I do not get any dark lines on the paper. I only see a faint image of map. Something is missing? Any help would be appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some help? I have all the pieces of the map, I have made paper. When I try to copy the map, I do not get any dark lines on the paper. I only see a faint image of map. Something is missing? Any help would be appreciated.
You have to use your mouse to make the lines yourself.
You can see through the paper to make the lines.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
You have to use your mouse to make the lines yourself.
You can see through the paper to make the lines.
I have used my mouse to trace the vague image of map, right clicking, left clicking, double clinking, control-clicking, alt-clicking, command-clicking, no dark lines appear on the paper. I am using V1.1.1 files on a Mac via the Renpy development environment. Since devs will update for windows and no other operating system. This allows one to play.

Cheers

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I have used my mouse to trace the vague image of map, right clicking, left clicking, double clinking, control-clicking, alt-clicking, command-clicking, no dark lines appear on the paper. I am using V1.1.1 files on a Mac via the Renpy development environment. Since devs will update for windows and no other operating system. This allows one to play.

Cheers
save after completed map and i think just after Tonya was kidnapped.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes