a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys,
are pearls can be found in only one spot (fishing) ? I just miss one but can't get it...
You just have to fish in the pond by the airplane, and cheating number above the max stack size can break your game.
I have only ever been able to get 2 but there not needed anyway.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
This game would be great if it had pubic and armpit hair. We note that the cat girl is a savage, a little hair on her pussy and armpits would not hurt her.
On the other hand the blonde girl, she is quite mature, and without waxing living months on an island, she should be quite hairy. It is a more realistic option for those of us who want to live the full experience.
It can always be disabled for those who don't like this type of fetish.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this game complete?
The Changelog states it goes from 0.13.0 strait to 1.0.0 ~1.1.1
is this just a scummy developer ploy or is it done?
The main game is complete the DLC that were added in the last update I have no idea have not tried it yet.
The DLC is outside of the main game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck here. What food to give the girl to my tent. Thank you!

View attachment 1965007
That's not showing in your tent but when you first try to get her.
Fish is a cat's best food but also full meals are to.

Start throwing it as far as you can several times then slowly move it closer to you.

alexpraga75

Mar 7, 2022
hello good afternoon, I already tried several times to draw the map on the paper canvas and nothing appears, could someone please tell me how to draw the map?, thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello good afternoon, I already tried several times to draw the map on the paper canvas and nothing appears, could someone please tell me how to draw the map?, thanks
For me I have to get all pieces installed then I was able to draw it with my mouse.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I already have all the pieces of the map, I try to draw the contours that can be seen through the canvas and even so, nothing appears
Did you use cheats?

Upload your save where you are at the stone map and I will take a look.

Rorikon215

Dec 18, 2021
no i'm not using any tricks
I was stuck here as well, nothing would let me draw onto the paper, so I gave up for a few weeks until I had acess to my main desktop pc again. Worked perfectly on my first attempt. Same exact copy of the game on the same usb drive. So in many (all?) cases of people stuck at this point it's not how they're playing that's the issue, but a hardware/software/driver issue.

There should some sort of skip option here like there are for some of the other minigames. It's incredibly frustrating to hit a total roadblock that far in.

Reactions: alexpraga75

RYTOR

May 7, 2018
If anyone else got tired of the gathering loop after a while, if you enable the console using the normal mechanism for RenPy games, the following will set all items you own to their maximum available amount:

Code:
for item in inventory.owned_items_sorted():
    inventory.add_dict({item[0]: inventory.get_max(item[0]) - inventory.get_count(item[0]))
Just hit the Up Arrow + Enter to re-run it in the console any time you get a new item or get low on an existing item. You could also try replacing owned_items_sorted() with get_items() and it'll count for items you don't own, though not sure if having items you shouldn't yet could cause issues with the game.
Can you show an example for Big Fish and Big Fish Honey?

alexpraga75

Mar 7, 2022
I was stuck here as well, nothing would let me draw onto the paper, so I gave up for a few weeks until I had acess to my main desktop pc again. Worked perfectly on my first attempt. Same exact copy of the game on the same usb drive. So in many (all?) cases of people stuck at this point it's not how they're playing that's the issue, but a hardware/software/driver issue.

There should some sort of skip option here like there are for some of the other minigames. It's incredibly frustrating to hit a total roadblock that far in.
thanks for sharing, you're right it's frustrating not being able to continue with the story, I have it on a lap top, I'll try a desktop PC to see if I can draw the map there, thanks for the tip

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is me again
Is there any pregnant content now?

-sincereley, Greg
At the very end and having sex with the blond who pilots the plane you will see her after she is kidnapped sitting on a throne pregnant, that is all there is.
I am not for sure if its part of the dlc or just the ending that you see her.

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
At the very end and having sex with the blond who pilots the plane you will see her after she is kidnapped sitting on a throne pregnant, that is all there is.
I am not for sure if its part of the dlc or just the ending that you see her.
Pregnancy Endings DISPLEASE MPREG GREG, IT IS BLUE BALLING GREGORY MPREGORY IN THE ONE PLACE THAT MATTERS
THEY WILL KNOW MY WRATH.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes