fergarmor

May 16, 2020
I have seen a few comments about "ending scene" but the game still does not appear as complete. Any idea of what is left until it is complete?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have seen a few comments about "ending scene" but the game still does not appear as complete. Any idea of what is left until it is complete?
It is complete but someone uploaded the one just before all the bugs were fixed and the dev got mad about it and no longer updates here.
If you want the complete version with bug fixes you need to go buy it on steam.

Last edited:

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
It is complete but someone uploaded the one just before all the bugs were fixed and the dev got made about it and no longer updates here.
Oh, I understand. I am having problems with steam, but I saw that it is also available on itch.io and I may prefer to buy it there. There are however 2 files in itch.io, 1.1.1-market and 1.1.2-pc. Is the second one the final version with all bugfixes or is there another later version only available on steam?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, I understand. I am having problems with steam, but I saw that it is also available on itch.io and I may prefer to buy it there. There are however 2 files in itch.io, 1.1.1-market and 1.1.2-pc. Is the second one the final version with all bugfixes or is there another later version only available on steam?
I could not tell you because of what the dev did I refuse to buy it now.
Getting pissed off because one version got leaked here and never posting again is for babies.

As soon as it was completed I was going to go buy the game but not now or ever for the action of the dev.

Doomkopf1

Nov 8, 2021
Holy sh*t, the grinding is this game is on another level...
Use this one:
Just drop your Savegame there ..\game\saves and search for:
inventory > items >
Edit the stuff you find and want.

I do have a isue building the raft, missing 5 parts of something looks like grey cloth/fabric (what the hell is that ??)

Rorikon215

Dec 18, 2021
If you had the same issue I had, where you can't draw any outline at all no matter what you do, there might not be a standard gameplay solution short of a developer update. I ran the game on a newer pc to get that part to work properly, which isn't gonna be an option for everyone.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
It is complete but someone uploaded the one just before all the bugs were fixed and the dev got made about it and no longer updates here.
We planned and plan to post updates here. It's just all in good time and when I asked not to post early and was ignored just a couple of days later, of course it ruined our plans not only for free releases but also to continue working on the game in general. But we settled that issue long ago. Soon we will have something to please the players :)

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes