Sneekybro22

Oct 8, 2020
Need a little bit of help unlocking this scene right here. Not sure what I'm missing or not doing right? Played the full game and left the island with the girls. Also played the entire fairy section. Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 9.33.39 PM.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need a little bit of help unlocking this scene right here. Not sure what I'm missing or not doing right? Played the full game and left the island with the girls. Also played the entire fairy section. View attachment 2017559
You must complete the main story and set sail to open the DLC content, that is the DLC content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this game still in development? I want to see more Octo's pregnancy. Maybe be able to knock Cat up, too.
This is just the start of the series of games or so the dev's said so.
In this the main quest is done and the first DLC is included.

Now we just have to wait and see if anything else comes out.

ADD: There has been no info that I can find, if anyone is on there discord or a Patreon can shed light on this it would help.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I think someone mentioned there was a poll on whether to include ntr or not (on patreon), does anyone know what was the result?
Also, are there many scenes with LIs having sex with other people (not MC)? Because I just started the game and found a picture of the blonde pilot fucking some bald fat guy lmaoo.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think someone mentioned there was a poll on whether to include ntr or not (on patreon), does anyone know what was the result?
Also, are there many scenes with LIs having sex with other people (not MC)? Because I just started the game and found a picture of the blonde pilot fucking some bald fat guy lmaoo.
If I remember right that pic is before the flight so its not ntr.

Have no idea about if or when it may get added but the blonde pilot gets lost and you are trying to find her in the dlc add on once you finish the main game.
I gave up because you have very little control in moving your boat out of the way of the rocks and I end up crashing.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I gave up because you have very little control in moving your boat out of the way of the rocks and I end up crashing.
Try using the keyboard and holding down the direction buttons for a long time. Dodging reefs and whirlpools is relatively easy. You can also lower the difficulty of the game before the DLC.

Reactions: Asmodeev

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
If I remember right that pic is before the flight so its not ntr.
Never said it was. I know devs like to evade that tag like Neo does with bullets by using past photos, flashbacks, dreams, etc.
I'm asking if there are many scenes of other male characters, besides MC, having sex with women inside the game. Like some natives of the island gang raping one of the girls for example, which wouldnt be ntr if MC wasnt dating them until then right? Since it has the voyeur tag, as well

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Never said it was. I know devs like to evade that tag like Neo does with bullets by using past photos, flashbacks, dreams, etc.
I'm asking if there are many scenes of other male characters, besides MC, having sex with women inside the game. Like some natives of the island gang raping one of the girls for example, which wouldnt be ntr if MC wasnt dating them until then right? Since it has the voyeur tag, as well
As far as I seen the answer is no.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes