Jun 18, 2018
This started off as such a good game, then it's just grinding. Have to feed three mouths every day, collect stone, collect bamboo, collect leaves. Out of food again, collect more food. Turn leaves into rope, oops, you need the fire to craft rope so light a fire, but you need to collect stone for that. Craft rope, out of food, collect food again, collect bamboo again because you spent it on the fire. Collect metal, failed, go to sleep, collect food, try collecting metal again. After an hour of clicking you finally have what you need to progress and you do it, now you need to do the same thing again 2 more times. After that task is done you'll be told to do the same thing with a different task.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
This started off as such a good game, then it's just grinding. Have to feed three mouths every day, collect stone, collect bamboo, collect leaves. Out of food again, collect more food. Turn leaves into rope, oops, you need the fire to craft rope so light a fire, but you need to collect stone for that. Craft rope, out of food, collect food again, collect bamboo again because you spent it on the fire. Collect metal, failed, go to sleep, collect food, try collecting metal again. After an hour of clicking you finally have what you need to progress and you do it, now you need to do the same thing again 2 more times. After that task is done you'll be told to do the same thing with a different task.
Well at start it is hard, but believe me at some point he gather much more, girls can gather what you don't want yourself. Yes grind is present but you not feel it as at the start. And it is mostly for couse for some story, some scenes. why not.
If you do not like gring use this https://f95zone.to/threads/tame-it-v1-1-1-manka-games.62953/post-8600508

Reactions: Oghmios1337

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At first it is a small grind to build up to the max you can have but once you get both girls Aqua will catch fish and Cat will gather most other land resources leaving you with some gathering and exploring around.

Reactions: DeMoS666

bioticwood

Dec 19, 2017
Any tips on how to heal Lee after the Jaguar fight?I initially tried the seaweed but the game hints it doesn't stop the bleeding.

I've roamed around the entire island for something that could help, and didn't find any obvious solution. Is there a craftable that I'm missing or something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any tips on how to heal Lee after the Jaguar fight?I initially tried the seaweed but the game hints it doesn't stop the bleeding.

I've roamed around the entire island for something that could help, and didn't find any obvious solution. Is there a craftable that I'm missing or something?
When cat gets desperate she will find the right answer.
Just keep cat there if you have enough food and it will happen.

Cheating has been known to cause problems in this game.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
When cat gets desperate she will find the right answer.
Just keep cat there if you have enough food and it will happen.

Cheating has been known to cause problems in this game.
Because of cheating whole event going in loop, if you cheat on quantity of healing weeds.
I think it somehow triggers if there is no healing items in inventory or quantity very low.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
this game is a prime example of a good story killed by grind, not even a walkthrough is provided, and I saw some comments saying you break the game if you try to hack the values... Nah bro people don't have 20hr a day to play a fap game,
Hard grind at the start, normal after playing some more, comfortable when you have girls which help you to gather. Don't cheat at only few game events and you will not break game. Dev added some cheat safe not to brake it.
Turn off emoji for mc and choose any language you want and almost each morning MC will tell you what you need to do.
Mostly not have problems, great story with alittle of humor and erotica. Most mini games not so hard if understand how it works.
Cleared game, and very like what i saw there.
And this is partly survivor(not hard one) so idk why someone bitch*** about grind.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes