fergarmor

May 16, 2020
We planned and plan to post updates here. It's just all in good time and when I asked not to post early and was ignored just a couple of days later, of course it ruined our plans not only for free releases but also to continue working on the game in general. But we settled that issue long ago. Soon we will have something to please the players :)
That is really good news! I finally purchased and played the full version and I can say that it is a really great game. Although I can say that the grind part to prepare for the final sail is a little bit cumbersome after the previous grind... But the result and the fairy island add-on were satisfying enough to make up for it :)

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
"reach the end of this minigame in interactive mode". How do I unlock this scene?

Also, the scene before the last is locked too.

Last edited:

Bjorgz

Aug 6, 2018
help, I do not know what to do in this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yo bro any pro tips where point i must click, cause the game lag so hell in this scene that make me don't know where exact location to click

Edit: now i pass it with click on crotch location up and down, but now I'm stuck like other on map copying thing, my question how to draw the line did i must precisely click on certain location on blank paper or i can draw line everywhere on blank paper and how to do so did use left mouse button? What i mean is i can't even draw a line at all like Malaka youtube did

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
ok im kinda stuck.....i manage to create the first "shelter", i have a campfire, the spear and i managed to build the S of the S.O.S. What do i need to do next? Is there some kind of Walkthrough?

EDIT;: i managed to go forward, and now im inside the bungalow with the cat during the tempest.....without stones so i cant build the campfire......BTW is it normale that in the minigame where i pet the cat while sleeping i dont see the cursor?

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
i managed to go forward, and now im inside the bungalow with the cat during the tempest.....without stones so i cant build the campfire......BTW is it normale that in the minigame where i pet the cat while sleeping i dont see the cursor?
Play with her at nights several times in a row without waking her up to move forward. Enable hardware cursor in the game settings in the state of hidden cursor, some graphics cards don't support the cursor size we made there

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
I'm looking forward to where things go. Hopefully we get a bigger boat that we can upgrade like our old house.

Also hope something comes of the impregnation teasing.

Jul 31, 2018
ok, ive reached the part where finally i meet Tonya and now i need to build the raft.....say, i managed to "impregnate" both Octa and Tonya (didnt see a impregnate button for Cat :() is there a progression for the pregnancy so im going to see them with big bellies? or ive reached the end of the game so i have to wait for the sequel?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
ok, ive reached the part where finally i meet Tonya and now i need to build the raft.....say, i managed to "impregnate" both Octa and Tonya (didnt see a impregnate button for Cat :() is there a progression for the pregnancy so im going to see them with big bellies? or ive reached the end of the game so i have to wait for the sequel?
Cat can't be pregnant by story (I hope we'll tell about it in a sequel). We released Tame It Too! prototype last week, there wasn't much of a story, but it continues the game.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
Jul 31, 2018
Cat can't be pregnant by story (I hope we'll tell about it in a sequel). We released Tame It Too! prototype last week, there wasn't much of a story, but it continues the game.
well another reason to keep an eye on you sequel (wich i already have in the watched) BTW what do you mean with "Cat can't be pregnant by story"? That she cant be pregnant in Tame It but can/will be on Tame It Too or that she will never be able to get pregnant even in the sequel?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how do you unlock the last 2 gallery scenes? I thought it was the add-on since it said "story progression" but no scenes happened in the add-on that I could find.

Jan 8, 2022
The fact there is a night scene with our lovable kitty... Surprised mc hadn't even thought of trying to sneakily get between her legs for some action when she was hunkering down under his roof to escape the storm.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes