Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Okay, I'll ask this once again:

Is this game completed and does the front page have the complete version? Played this quite some time ago and really liked it (facepalm at all the morons who are too stupid to figure out the emojis) and would love to finally play the completed version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I'll ask this once again:

Is this game completed and does the front page have the complete version? Played this quite some time ago and really liked it (facepalm at all the morons who are too stupid to figure out the emojis) and would love to finally play the completed version.
Yes it is but I don't think the final release version is here, dev got mad when one version got leaked here and said the final version will never be here unless it gets leaked again.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
there should be a walkthrough or something like that, there's a mini-game with the first catgirl (purple one) she hides and you have to give her food but it's impossible to know which food she will want, I tried using help button and it didn't help anything, it's really grinding and boring throw a food a restart a thousand times to get just a tiny bit of points, dropped the game because of that.

Alice C

Sep 30, 2018
After 5 times throwing food on the fishnet (net) and after I threw Wild Berries, the Fishnet spot was hided... I can't access it anymore.

I'm stuck in this part.
1672834157354.png

Reactions: BIackBaron

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
there should be a walkthrough or something like that, there's a mini-game with the first catgirl (purple one) she hides and you have to give her food but it's impossible to know which food she will want, I tried using help button and it didn't help anything, it's really grinding and boring throw a food a restart a thousand times to get just a tiny bit of points, dropped the game because of that.
This minigame isn't about what to give her, her tastes are always the same, but about where to throw it, because you are fighting with her fear using her hunger

Reactions: stalkerKiller

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi everyone, we've uploaded the latest build of Tame It! for all current platforms. There may be more additions and bugfixes to come, but the game is officially completed and we're working on Tame It Too! prototype which will also be coming to the F95 very soon. Stay tuned! :giggle:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TameIt-1.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Hi everyone, we've uploaded the latest build of Tame It! for all current platforms. There may be more additions and bugfixes to come, but the game is officially completed and we're working on Tame It Too! prototype which will also be coming to the F95 very soon. Stay tuned! :giggle:
Any ntr or group sex in the game by now?

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes