a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This v1.0.0 was suppose to be the finial version but now there is v1.0.1 and v1.0.2 with fixes on Steam.

Once all the bug fixes are done and the fixed version comes here then it will get the completed tag.

Jan 2, 2022
I'm stuck after making the bridge, fully-upgraded hut, maxing all of the inventory items, and have gone from throwing chicken to the catgirl when there are 3 rocks, to now there being 4 rocks.
She eats the fish and chicken, but it says "oh no, she ran away. Maybe I did something wrong."
I've thrown basically everything to a position near her. I'm out of ideas, and it takes grinding through a FULL DAY before I can try again.
This alone is making me want to stop playing. (She doesn't even like honey? And we've seen her eat fish in the trap and chicken in the game. What does she want?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck after making the bridge, fully-upgraded hut, maxing all of the inventory items, and have gone from throwing chicken to the catgirl when there are 3 rocks, to now there being 4 rocks.
She eats the fish and chicken, but it says "oh no, she ran away. Maybe I did something wrong."
I've thrown basically everything to a position near her. I'm out of ideas, and it takes grinding through a FULL DAY before I can try again.
This alone is making me want to stop playing. (She doesn't even like honey? And we've seen her eat fish in the trap and chicken in the game. What does she want?)
You have to wait many days for the storm to hit then it will open up for you.

I don't remember but you need to try cooking and throwing it closer to you, if memory serves me right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whiterussian1974
Jan 2, 2022
You have to wait many days for the storm to hit then it will open up for you.

I don't remember but you need to try cooking and throwing it closer to you, if memory serves me right.
The storm that led me to "fully upgrade" my hut to a "bungalow?" That already happened, and I've completed the S and O of "SOS" in rocks at the beach. (It wont' let me place the final 'S', otherwise I'd spend my free time doing that.)
I threw soup at her before. I'll try that again. It won't let me cook anything else. I wanted to make the honey into candy, but there is no option for that. Instead, I eat and drink a bit each day, then top off my Resources, then just sleep until the next day. There is no way to get the "salt" that was mentioned, nor move the tree that is blocking my seeking the bonfire where the pilot may be across the bridge.
If there was literally ANYTHING more that I could do while waiting, I would.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The storm that led me to "fully upgrade" my hut to a "bungalow?" That already happened, and I've completed the S and O of "SOS" in rocks at the beach. (It wont' let me place the final 'S', otherwise I'd spend my free time doing that.)
I threw soup at her before. I'll try that again. It won't let me cook anything else. I wanted to make the honey into candy, but there is no option for that. Instead, I eat and drink a bit each day, then top off my Resources, then just sleep until the next day. There is no way to get the "salt" that was mentioned, nor move the tree that is blocking my seeking the bonfire where the pilot may be across the bridge.
If there was literally ANYTHING more that I could do while waiting, I would.
The storm that opens the way across the bridge.
The raining days makes you upgrade your house but the storm that comes will blow it away again and at the same time open the way past the log or tree that is blocking the way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: whiterussian1974
Jan 2, 2022
I threw the chicken leg near my side of the middle this time. She took it and the handshake icon moved further right.
Apparently I was throwing it too close to her. Now I'll do better, thanks. :geek:

Xxpto

May 8, 2020
Finally got all the cloth material to finish the boat and the game. Missing 3 gallery items that says "you need the photo and some berries". Berries unavailable for me at end game and I've spend them all on cooking. Can someone spoil me on how to get these? And will I be able to get it (maybe reloading at some early specific chapter)?

drinkwater69

Jul 1, 2020
How do I get past the storm? The big one where walking around damages you. I managed to complete the "SOS" but I cant figure out what the next objective is and it seems like I need to complete something to make the storm end.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get past the storm? The big one where walking around damages you. I managed to complete the "SOS" but I cant figure out what the next objective is and it seems like I need to complete something to make the storm end.
You must wait the storm out, it will take several days or even a week of waiting.

Reactions: drinkwater69

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
The pregnancy tag its only for the last scene with the blonde girl, what we see her getting impregnated, or there is more? can we get pregnant the cat girl and the octo girl?

Xxpto

May 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the missing image?

View attachment 1729074
It's the scene where you impregnate Tonya (the blonde girl). Maybe you didn't click the icon during the scene and missed it?

The pregnancy tag its only for the last scene with the blonde girl, what we see her getting impregnated, or there is more? can we get pregnant the cat girl and the octo girl?
Octa has a impregnate icon when you start sex with her after the threesome, but Cat doesn't :confused:. Nothing really happens anyway, just the insemination animation.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
how can I copy the map? please!
You must create paper first.
Search in the box that show you how to do things in the cabin and it will give you the necessary items, then once you're done go the cavern put it over the map and trace roughly the lines, it's a little tricky because you don't need to be perfect just need to trigger the next event.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes