Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Damn dude with updates this frequent and lots of new content planned, I don't understand why they didn't just release the game in EA. The game is obviously not feature complete when they are planning to add a lot of things.

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
main change of 1.6:
  • Everytime you pay to upgrade/remove a card, the upgrade/remove price will increase for the rest of the journey
bb compact decks =)

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Great game I was able to win with the first playable character. The other two requires way too many clicks to set up their win conditions which I didn't want to do.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
hi guys, so this is not a "complete" game? is it?
Depends on what you mean by "complete". The game as it stands is a complete experience that doesn't have anything "missing". But the developers have said they intended to make more content for the game.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Damn dude with updates this frequent and lots of new content planned, I don't understand why they didn't just release the game in EA. The game is obviously not feature complete when they are planning to add a lot of things.
how much content can a game like this have though, so far its a simple card game and sometimes has a pixel sex scene which are very few

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So, another strategy game, i like strategy games. Also monsters, monstergirls, soon or later someone will just create a real trading card game all about monstergirls, like pokemon, but with boobs, people would collect monstergirl cards, trade rare Alice the Lamia against 10 dark elve cards. No for real if society is ever going to be ready for a popular card game with sex, do a monstergirl card game. I will collect that

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
It probably has something to do with releasing on Steam. I forget the ins and outs, but it probably works out better for them releasing as a finished game. The game was playable all the way through, just wasn't balanced at the start and could use more H scenes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TamerVale-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
It is as the previous comments said: It is a complete game. It has an unlock system, 3 characters with their own kit and each one has the same amount of h-scenes and it is fully voiced too.
What happens, is balancing changes, some quite substantial, and sort of "life service", which will add more playable characters, more cards, enemies and h-content. Basically DLCs, but for free.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Game is good, but slow. You need to finish an entire game (all three world) to reach level 3. New cards are few and far between. I feel like if you want people to keep coming back it would be better to get new cards more often

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
For some reason every time I try to open this game my screens go dark, then I get the sound that something disconnected, then screens come back on and the game has closed itself.

Reactions: Ken45
3.80 star(s) 104 Votes