Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
Screenshot 2023-10-07 191532.png

Well that was easy.
1 shot my first run using a strength low cost settup, was fun, but I think thats it for me.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
This is a good game, for real, the gameplay is pretty addicting i been playing for hours trying different strategys, the sex scenes are good, it is a fun game.

meffo

Dec 18, 2018
does anyone have a problem with the resolution? despite setting it to 1280 x 720 it cuts my game screen by at least 20%, even when i make it fullscreen.

note that i have a 1280 x 1024 resolution monitor, i'm not sure if it's my spec or the game itself.

Jan 28, 2018
While this game leans into RNG for using a card system, can anyone help me out with some consistently reliable strategy tips?

Please and Thank You!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
While this game leans into RNG for using a card system, can anyone help me out with some consistently reliable strategy tips?

Please and Thank You!
I'm a version behind, but it depends on the classes you play.
  • Warrior: Have one or two heal cards, but burst down enemies as needed. Prioritize stronger enemies with very powerful abilities, followed by enemies with high attack/low health. Tactically deploy stuns to delay abilities or attacks when you don't have enough defense.
    • In my first playthrough, I got by using strength buffs combined with 0-cost attacks and draw cards. Any AP I had, I spent it on defense or strength buffs as needed.
  • Healer: Play slow and steady. It's honestly the most straightforward to play if you use summons. Just pick your favorite summon and have 2 copies at most. Buff/add turns to summon as needed. Have a few free heal cards thrown in for survivability.
    • Better to have one very good summon on the field than many. You eventually unlock cards that do stuff when you summon a lot, but it's less straightforward.
  • Rogue: Mainly just about pacing your moves. Not sure how good my advice will be since they rebalanced its cards specifically, but when I played the previous version, potions were a safe bet. Don't have more than 3 component-generating cards. If you need to create plant cards, try to load a "green" component before ending your turn. Red+Green = poison. Health (Red + Red)/strength (Green + Green) potions can be played for free. If you need to discard herbs, just make and use them even when unneeded. 2 "yellow" components = stun (but costs AP I think). Make sure you don't have an ingredient preloaded if you're going to make a stun potion or you'll waste it.
    • If you're running poison, "dump" strength potions. You might even want to get rid of non-poison damaging cards since they'll be basically useless to you.

General advice:
  • Keep your deck size small to reduce chance of a wasted hand/turn. Aim for less than 15, but if you can make it work with less, do so.
  • Fully upgrade cards you don't plan to discard to make them more efficient.
  • The rechargeable abilities are fairly powerful. Prioritize paths that strengthen them if you plan to make use of them a lot. The stun ability is worth upgrading as it turns into an AOE.
  • You can forgo charging your ability by 1 point to prevent a card from being discarded. No point not using it if your ability is charged and you don't need it yet.

Last edited:

SuperANuper

Jul 23, 2019
A game with rng and with same play through love the art but nothing really in it. Just feels like its missing so much stuff

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
How to fix "Unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

Assumed it was an issue with the installed Microsoft Visual C++, but reinstalling did not resolve :/

Okay, you need 2010:

Last edited:

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
so is there a way to play this? tried it a little while ago and it kept bringing me to the steam page for it and said i had a incorrect game key.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
1.6 update: Dusk/Rogue got nerfed due to the way anxiety hearts now work; anxiety hearts no longer disappear next turn and cut in half per turn. However, the same easy strategy to win still works:
* Keep cards at only 4-6 cards, adding +1 if collecting Sneaky Surprise.
* Replace the 2 Slashes with Whip and Kunai at max. Then, upgrade the Green Thumb cards.
* After beating Boss 1 or 2, Upgrade Card Count and Energy. Do not touch HP MAX since there's plenty of HP Ups.

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
So I figured out that there was another folder in the main folder that had another .exe but now anytime I try and open it steam opens and says "no valid license". How do I get around this and be able to play the game?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Why the fuck is Dusk dying from anxiety when she hides from enemies, while i die from anxiety when i am plain sight of other people. Smh so unrealistic

...how do you even play as her? Are you supposed to be hidden for most of the time or not?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Why the fuck is Dusk dying from anxiety when she hides from enemies, while i die from anxiety when i am plain sight of other people. Smh so unrealistic

...how do you even play as her? Are you supposed to be hidden for most of the time or not?
Magic. Magic, and her character would be completely broken if there wasn't a significant drawback to being Hidden.
For best results as Dusk...it depends on your preferences, you hide for at least one turn to reduce incoming damage and try to either kill enemies, neuter them with Weakening, or recover health before you hide again and build up lower anxiety since there are fewer enemies to dodge.

Kunai, Scaring Shot, and Weakening Shot get really, really good once they're at max level. Include Kunai Belt if you're not going to be mixing herbs at all--now that Dusk can't cycle her deck as easily, it might be better to upgrade how many cards she can draw at the end of each area and just spam throwing knives. I'll give that a try in a minute, actually--I used to combine Scaring Shot with Strength Potions, Whips, and Double Slash. Apothecary, Alchemist, Calculated Risk, and then lots of damage until it was time to throw on Invisible Cloak or Shadowstep. Also used Pocket Watch with the ability Winds of the Vale for quick bursts of mana.

People used to be able to just stay Hidden for entire battles with Priestess's Gift or Naturalist cards. It's possible to use Weakening Shot to neuter basic enemies, but slimes and wyverns will still mess you up. Poison is Dusk's equivalent to piercing damage, so it's not useless, but it's slow--the Leftovers card turns into a reliable means of dealing massive poison/pierce damage after you grind through potion after potion. So 0-cost Forage cards would probably help with that. It might be fun/doable to build your deck around Smoke Bomb Pouches.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022

Run this setup and you can't die.

1696903847853.png

1696903878569.png
1696903903481.png

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Magic. Magic, and her character would be completely broken if there wasn't a significant drawback to being Hidden.
For best results as Dusk...it depends on your preferences, you hide for at least one turn to reduce incoming damage and try to either kill enemies, neuter them with Weakening, or recover health before you hide again and build up lower anxiety since there are fewer enemies to dodge.

Kunai, Scaring Shot, and Weakening Shot get really, really good once they're at max level. Include Kunai Belt if you're not going to be mixing herbs at all--now that Dusk can't cycle her deck as easily, it might be better to upgrade how many cards she can draw at the end of each area and just spam throwing knives. I'll give that a try in a minute, actually--I used to combine Scaring Shot with Strength Potions, Whips, and Double Slash. Apothecary, Alchemist, Calculated Risk, and then lots of damage until it was time to throw on Invisible Cloak or Shadowstep. Also used Pocket Watch with the ability Winds of the Vale for quick bursts of mana.

People used to be able to just stay Hidden for entire battles with Priestess's Gift or Naturalist cards. It's possible to use Weakening Shot to neuter basic enemies, but slimes and wyverns will still mess you up. Poison is Dusk's equivalent to piercing damage, so it's not useless, but it's slow--the Leftovers card turns into a reliable means of dealing massive poison/pierce damage after you grind through potion after potion. So 0-cost Forage cards would probably help with that. It might be fun/doable to build your deck around Smoke Bomb Pouches.
Thank you for the explanation

3.80 star(s) 104 Votes