Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think it was more of a redirect when i clicked it redirected me downloaded the trojen instantly maybe i hit one of the ads without realizing it, but still if your running a proper site why run an ad which downloads trojans ykwhaimean!! Just tryina worn ppl outhere
Bro, half the download links have that issue. If you're going to be a pirate, at least have the essentials of being a pirate, like adblockers and malware protection.

Kiro4139

Feb 25, 2021
Try referring to this, where I said I actually find the game is too easy, rather than hard. I can see how someone not into deck builders, or numbers, turn based combat, especially those aspects combined could find this hard, but with the right ideas, these kinds of games are usually very easy and abusable, there's also usually a sort of meta.
In this message I made a while back, I went over what I found to be the most overpowered style of play for each character, and it turns out, after the balance patch came out, each of those builds is actually even stronger now.
I found that going debuff with Priestess Elaria works really well. The one cost pierce summon, 2 one cost Providence +2, 1 zero cost weaken +2, 1 zero cost feeble +2, 1 zero cost heal +2, 1 zero cost Devout Oath +2 (sacrifice hp to give all summons 1 faith). And as many 0 cost Elven Fortune as you can get.

Turn one summon 4 pierce pets, sacrifice hp, then you kinda just spam the 0 cost weaken, feeble, and heal, get them again with Providence, use them again, use the second Providence, which gives you those 3 cards and Providence back, repeat. Refill energy with Elven Fortune. Usually you win turn 3 or 4 full hp. Agony or Winds of the Vale skill best.

Prioritize upgrading Providence to +1 (just so you can do a weaken and feeble or heal and feeble loop), Devout Oath to +2 (reduce it's health cost), feeble to +2, heal to +2, Providence to +2. Getting the +1 energy upgrade from bosses is best. Though you could get the +80 max hp from boss 1 if you're unlucky and not getting all the cards you need.

You could also replace the weaken with a second 0 cost feeble card, if you're confident in surviving long enough to get all the cards you need.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I found that going debuff with Priestess Elaria works really well. The one cost pierce summon, 2 one cost Providence +2, 1 zero cost weaken +2, 1 zero cost feeble +2, 1 zero cost heal +2, 1 zero cost Devout Oath +2 (sacrifice hp to give all summons 1 faith). And as many 0 cost Elven Fortune as you can get.

Turn one summon 4 pierce pets, sacrifice hp, then you kinda just spam the 0 cost weaken, feeble, and heal, get them again with Providence, use them again, use the second Providence, which gives you those 3 cards and Providence back, repeat. Refill energy with Elven Fortune. Usually you win turn 3 or 4 full hp. Agony or Winds of the Vale skill best.

Prioritize upgrading Providence to +1 (just so you can do a weaken and feeble or heal and feeble loop), Devout Oath to +2 (reduce it's health cost), feeble to +2, heal to +2, Providence to +2. Getting the +1 energy upgrade from bosses is best. Though you could get the +80 max hp from boss 1 if you're unlucky and not getting all the cards you need.

You could also replace the weaken with a second 0 cost feeble card, if you're confident in surviving long enough to get all the cards you need.
Yeah the Priest has a few op af builds, and most of it got buffed after their "balance update" which was kind of funny. I just like the Bee nuke build because it's the most brain dead fast clears when your deck isn't oversaturated.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
From

Hi All,

We have been doing a lot of work on the dialogue, both systems and content, as well as hooking up the rest of the game to the conversations. The story will unfold as progression does, but as we noticed in feedback from Tamer Vale, it's good if you can revisit previous dialogue or events, so we want to be able to do that.

While it's a lot of technical work, we also decided to rework the main academy layout a bit to help group things more meaningfully, and provide clarity about the environment around the characters as they interact.

So we can share a bit of our behind the scenes work process for that!

Really everything starts with basic sketches - these ones are pretty old, but they were just ideas. They get reworked easily as ideas update. Once it becomes pixel art, especially bespoke assets like the base, it's a bit of a hassle to re-design them.

In this case however, the screen makes a lot more sense with the new layout, it helps with our goal of keeping things grouped together in a way that makes sense, so it was worth it!

We are adding a lot of camera pans or zooms to different areas of the Academy that accompany the dialogue, and it helps to be clear where certain conversations are taking place.

Tamer Vale fans may notice a familiar face :)

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
Just posting this as a warning for some reason this keeps opening steam saying no license
For anyone having this issue: there are two executables. You want to use the one called "Tamer Vale" with a space. That is the cracked one. Don't use the one called "TamerVale". These two are in different folders/directories, so if you only see one, then go in or out of a folder.

Also, don't use the nudity mod from the front page because the one linked is outdated and will crash your game. I have no idea if there is an updated one.

femboyzizo

Sep 2, 2024
Bro, half the download links have that issue. If you're going to be a pirate, at least have the essentials of being a pirate, like adblockers and malware protection.
Been using f95zones links for quite sometimes they usually are safe so i guess i did let my guard down but no not all the links do redirect you and download trojans like first time happened to me here altho i agree i should always take the extra steps.

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes