VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the ending of this version looks like a game over, tried a bunch of different combinations and ends the same way, so I'm assuming it's just the end of this version

Reactions: Legal1709

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Other game is the same as this one, way to much grinding. It's like repeating same boring stuff all the time. You have to ask yourself, when the fuck will it end?
and you didn't even mention the bugs, glitches, and loopholes that will screw you(in the first game) and force you to re-do everything all over again

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11 and coldman

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
any walkthroughs for Tangled Up 2? No matter what I do Sarah gets kidnapped and it's game over.

Last edited:

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
As this is part 2 and not just a demo, it took more time to download than play through the available content (it's not a big file). I have to say, MC is a narcissistic prick to the extent that it seems the dev actually modeled his personality, at least partially, after his own. He refuses to listen to anything he doesn't want to hear and only does what he wants to do without any regard for those who otherwise should be important members of his life. I've met my fair share of asshats like him in my life and don't care to get to know any more.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 234247

Overview:
Sequel to Tangled Up by SerialNumberComics​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-29
Release Date: 2019-09-28
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Other Games: ,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

thanks quentyn.zarrien for sharing

View attachment 234241 View attachment 234242 View attachment 234244
i just hope its not as bad as the 1st one normally im fairly optimistic but with this...hmmm sort of pushes the boundry line
considering how rough the first one is but ill likely bite im not done with the first yet still stuck but just got a mod for it so maybe that will be the game changer ither way it cant get any rougher LOL thanks for the upload tho bro

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Should have never made this sequel in the first place, first one's gameplay is shit and way too grindy (there's grindy and there's this dev's games grindy) but at least it ended fine.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote