VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
error error error error errrrrorr errrrrrrrrrrrrorrrr errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! how to play when for every fucking pics see pic 1 second and have error next pic see 1 second and error next and next and next error for error ....... deleted ! Tangled Up was good but only when it was finished ! this is shit and stop with this game better make new good game with Melinda as mom !!! play F.O.T.M. but this never again !!!!

Reactions: DedBanzai

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
should of been able to ditch the sister for her sexy blonde haired friend she was hotter.

Reactions: 03abc

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Tangled Up II eP2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Legal1709

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
this question might sound stupid but.....
what happened to those who played the mom path and ignore the main girl ???

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I am, in all honesty, surprised that this still exists. After all, the first one was such a bundled mess and grindfest.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
theres errors everytime the mc talks its too much ill pass on this one until its fixed

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is NOT the first game..it is VN now..i have experienced zero bugs at all..the story is darker and potentially hornier :p i see so many commentors saying "the first was a buggy mess..i'll pass" well..that is of course your choice and i cannot fault you for making choices..but i can say it is not the first game and to discount because of the first isnt fair to this...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
this is NOT the first game..it is VN now..i have experienced zero bugs at all..the story is darker and potentially hornier :p i see so many commentors saying "the first was a buggy mess..i'll pass" well..that is of course your choice and i cannot fault you for making choices..but i can say it is not the first game and to discount because of the first isnt fair to this...
yup people need to start reading the comments here,its been said many times this is not a shitty sandbox anymore but a pure VN,as far as that cliffhanger...man that's gonna make or break the game for most people,you and me included :LOL:

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
for the people experiencing errors at each click, most likely it's a character naming conflict, trying opening the dev console and typing:
$ bname = "Harry"
$ sname = "Rowena"
those 2 are the original names of the 1st game, obviously you can rename to whatever you want as long as it is a valid Python string.

.... and yes, this needs a shemale tag in the OP, shemale content is avoidable but it's not pointed at in the script, so you won't know what to avoid before you get there.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
confirms Trans is officially present in game now...i saw the peepee :O
there be sex also..not mentioned in the tags..i'll peek back in and recheck to give the proper sex for tag purposes
monroe i can confirm there is Vaginal Handjob,Oral(fellatio and cunnilingus),Voyeurism,Trans,and since you flirt with and have the choice to go after dames..even though you are married..Cheating could apply also

Last edited:
Reactions: monroe

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
confirms Trans is officially present in game now...i saw the peepee :O
there be sex also..not mentioned in the tags..i'll peek back in and recheck to give the proper sex for tag purposes
monroe i can confirm there is Vaginal Handjob,Oral(fellatio and cunnilingus),Voyeurism,Trans,and since you flirt with and have the choice to go after dames..even though you are married..Cheating could apply also
Nice, thank you.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Have to see if this game is also "Completed" but unfinished like his last Tangled Up game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote