VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
seems like this game is more like a VN than that crappy sandbox grindfest that was the first game, I hope that is the case until the end

I'm far more interested in fucking Lucy/Cynthia/Redhead girl than progressing relation with Rowena (Reina now for some reason)

Shepardxs

Dec 16, 2018
the grinding was a bit sucks but still i think the first game story was cool i liked it. There is not many games with good romance story

Phillip99Rus

Apr 21, 2019
1. The sister got pregnant from a brother or another man?
2. Is she a twin sister?
3. Where did they get such property? And where does he work?
4. How old are they at Tangled Up 2?
5. Why does son hate mother so much?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
2. Is she a twin sister?
all of that is answered in the lovely game called Tangled Up(without a II) lol ..its a convoluted rollercoaster ride of "ummm..ok..i'll let that slide cause she's so cute"

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I really want to try this game..But those memories....man... of Tangled I... and its grinding haunts me till now...I spent so much hours in that game...I almost forget that i needed to fap..So pretty Skeptical about this one... :unsure:

Reactions: john_smith98
Dec 15, 2017
2. Is she a twin sister?
All of this is answered in Tangled Up I, but I know how hard it is to get to the end. So I will do my best to answer them.
1. From what I saw the brother, but I never played through where the rich guy was able to successfully seduce the sister (i.e.- my relationship points were high enough to avoid that). However, there are people who say that if he does seduce her, it is actually his baby and not the brother's. Once again, I don't actually know if that is the case or not and personally have no interest in finding out.
2. If played with the incest patch from the first one, then yes, without it, due to Patreon censorship, no they are friends or roommates or some other contrived BS. No incest patch for this game yet, but I hope they do one, because for me personally, it's not the same without it.
3. Well, they get the house at the end of the first one and it looks like he took over for the mother at her office. I can tell you what happens to her, but I don't want to spoil the end for anyone who hasn't finished the first one yet. Who knows where the father is. He could be in prison or dead, hard to say, because he just gets thrown to the wayside.
4. I believe they were 18 or 19 in the first one. So, they are probably either 19 or 20, because they still have an infant baby in this game.
5. To be blunt, she is a bitch in every sense of the word. I think in my review of Tangled Up 1, I called her straight up cancer. Also, she tries to sabotage the relationship between the MC and his sister by trying to hook her up with some rich dude, essentially making the sister a clone of her. Don't get me wrong the MC is no saint, but compared to the mother, he might as well be.

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
30.7.19 and still no update :(
I think the game is dead.
Apparently it is. Too bad, I liked Tangled Up a lot. Not because of the grinding but because I find that sister girl (Rowena) so damn cute.
I was very excited when I saw that there will be a second part of the game - but as it seems there won't be.

Reactions: jnada and SubWawa
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote