VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, does anyone know how I can view these .webp files? I just keep getting a black image. I'm using Window 10 if that matters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This may work for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have the codecs installed, but it still doesn't work. :(
Did you restart your computer after installing and did you associate to windows pic viewer?

This will open them but I never tried it. IrfanView ,I don't like where it can be downloaded from so never got it.

Maybe someone else here has a better idea.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
You need to use

to view webp's from this author.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Nah man. If I remember right the kid was already had at the end of 1
i just finished the first one and no birth in there . maybe i missed something .
they all 3 moved in together then it finished for me , said it was the end of the game . weird...

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
i just finished the first one and no birth in there . maybe i missed something .
they all 3 moved in together then it finished for me , said it was the end of the game . weird...
Hmm, I could be misremembering. Knowing me it's highly true. I do kinda wish we got a finish on the M route though. I have no clue where that went after her last bits of content.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Hmm, I could be misremembering. Knowing me it's highly true. I do kinda wish we got a finish on the M route though. I have no clue where that went after her last bits of content.

Maybe it wasd in the end narrative wich i didnt fully read but didnt actually see anything about it nor did the sister change . I find it stupid to put that in the game and then kinda leave it all out during the game play ... The M route ended for me by the game saying there wont be any further content , so seems it wasnt finished no . I ain't going to put myself through it again though lol ...

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Back to work
Back and now working on TUII and FOTM
Here are some images from TU 2 episode 1

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ERMAHGERD!!! its too big..need a compressed version...
just kidding..dont panic..i'm fine..yay..they are back..its baby birthing time...maybe?..soon?...put it up for adoption and knock her up again!!!

Reactions: jackkane
Apr 30, 2018
Loved the first game and I like the direction this one is headed but it's a short update and you can't change the names of the characters and it looks like it needs a patch.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Loved the first game and I like the direction this one is headed but it's a short update and you can't change the names of the characters and it looks like it needs a patch.
No it does not need a patch, dev is just keeping it to names for the most part and if you would play and read it you would have seen this. TangledUpII 2019-03-28 06-43-52-73.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote