VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

215303j

So far it seems like a linear story without any grinding or aimlessly visiting locations.

There are a few choices which seem significant to the way the story will progress, maybe most importantly, choosing the babysitter. Did we see any of them already in part I or not? I forgot....

Anyway, I really love Reina / Sister, so I'm glad the story continues. I do hope we'll get to be able to define their relationship again and rename the characters.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Wait, you can actually be with Vicki? I actually stopped playing TU1 some time ago because Vicki was the chick I really wanted, not the sis, the sis creep me out, haha xD
In TU universe Vicki would be the life goal, haha :p
How are you serious yeah Vicky is fine but sis is a Super Cutie she just has braces and the way she wears her hair

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How are you serious yeah Vicky is fine but sis is a Super Cutie she just has braces and the way she wears her hair
Different strokes for different folks, I guess, haha xD
The sis just comes off a bit of a psycho in my opinion, and also, I don't really find her all that attractive, and she's creepy xD
Like in TU1, she got upset if you refused to kiss after a BJ, like errr...okay, it's not like I'd wanna taste my own dick or cum, nope, so it shouldn't be a surprise why I'd refuse, haha xD

Reactions: jackkane and Mytez

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
II? Seriously? I was unable to bang the sister or move forward with the mom. It was always "Ask her for more time" in the kitchen. Grind-fest, I stopped playing after one round of 0.11.
The same with me .........gave up after 0.11.......
To anyone who finished it ---
Does it actually lead to sex with the mother or the sister ? Any other plot points which carry into this one ?

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Does it actually lead to sex with the mother or the sister ? Any other plot points which carry into this one ?
You got her pregnant... or not, depending which choice you took.
There was sex with mother, but her route ended abruptly.

Reactions: Tezon
D

Deleted member 992182

I'm down for as much Tangled Up as you'll make. Love her model and character.

It would be great to have new love interests enter for both you and her, giving both the option to stay together or cheat/leave the other.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It's a continuation of the "good ending" in which you end up with your sister (pregnant or not) and your mother in jail, with Vicky being some kind of motherly figure.

In the original there was also the "bad ending" where you fucked your mom and she turned you into an asshole like her that would manipulate/fuck anything that breaths.

Honestly, I don't usually like to shit on games, but the first was a pain in the ass to finish. It took me forever only because of the game being made artificially longer by making you repeat the same actions over and over again. This one looks fine though, let's see if it doesn't change.

Reactions: Tezon

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Tangled Up II eP1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Eerie Entity

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the way i see it after playing through..if you have some weird inner moral compass...do not select that you got her pregnant and had the baby at the start if you want to cheat..which i see(i think) will be a big thing coming in this game...because real men do not cheat on their babymamma..they suck it up and suffer horribly as men have done for millennia!!! the choices make it blatantly obvious there will shenanigans afoot...i also think she's gonna cheat...so this might get that "tag"..lol..also looks avoidable so no panic...HAHAA!!

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Oh god the first game was a clusterfuck of grind and what the fuck did i do wrong....

I am just gonna wait and watch the images in the game folder it is so much better than playing this grindstone of a game -.-

Reactions: ansc
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote