VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
First Tangled up was a buggy mess that i couldnt finish and that means i will skip this as i can't remember the first one ever got fixed with all its bugs and issues.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
the good thing is the grindy shitty sandbox is gone,the bad....well lets just say it depends on where will the dev go with that cliffhanger...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
But the question still remain; is Vicky really gone, like, she won't be in this sequel? Because she's the reason why I played the first TU in the first place, the sis is too much of a psycho and well, not really up my alley looks wise xD

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
First Tangled up was a buggy mess that i couldnt finish and that means i will skip this as i can't remember the first one ever got fixed with all its bugs and issues.
I remember you the plot of the first game: weird brother tries to make her weird nerdy twin sister fall in love with him, if he seeks for his mother's help, he will corrupt the sister and she will be sluttified, and MC gets NTR'ed and the twin sister get impregnated by a fat disgusting rich businessman only because the mother of MC needed to seal a deal with this guy and this businessman wanted to have sex with her daughter.

In the love route, nothing changes(aside that mother will do things her way, behind your back), but you actually will have sex with your twin sister, like only one time, and that single one time, impregnate your sister or something

but the game is soooo buggy and full of loopholes in the grinding-system that basically the NTR-ending is the most easy to achieve(if you can escape from those loopholes) basically the first game is at least 24 hours of absolute grinding-nightmare full of bugs and warning that will tell you that "this feature will be implemented in the next version"(even when the game is bloody completed!)

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I always got stuck with the Mom leaving for work or something. Never got an invite to come. Never advanced. Really lame. Does the sister ever trim her pubes or is hair sticking out of her swimsuit a "thing" now?
I'm giving it a miss until I see some legitimate reviews.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I remember you the plot of the first game: weird brother tries to make her weird nerdy twin sister fall in love with him, if he seeks for his mother's help, he will corrupt the sister and she will be sluttified, and MC gets NTR'ed and the twin sister get impregnated by a fat disgusting rich businessman only because the mother of MC needed to seal a deal with this guy and this businessman wanted to have sex with her daughter.

In the love route, nothing changes(aside that mother will do things her way, behind your back), but you actually will have sex with your twin sister, like only one time, and that single one time, impregnate your sister or something

but the game is soooo buggy and full of loopholes in the grinding-system that basically the NTR-ending is the most easy to achieve(if you can escape from those loopholes) basically the first game is at least 24 hours of absolute grinding-nightmare full of bugs and warning that will tell you that "this feature will be implemented in the next version"(even when the game is bloody completed!)
No, in the love route MC has sex with his sister countless of times and as a result impregnates her. MC even bought her a ring with the idea that they'd get married or something.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I'm glad this wasn't forgotten. And I'm really really glad that serialnumbercomics is going for a VN approach here instead of his usual grindfest

Reactions: SoiCowboy

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I didn't play the mom route because I'm not the submissive type, I submit to no one, but I REALLY want Vicki, preferably more than just sexually, but I'll take that too if more isn't possible :p
If you by any chance have a save that's on the Vicki route, the best possible Vicki route, then I'd appreciate one, I'd like me some quality Vicki time :p
I hope she will be in TU2 as well, because like I said, the sis creep me out, so did show some psycho tendencies every now and again, and you know what they say; never stick your dick in crazy xD

But anyhow, thanks for that info though, it makes picking TU1 back up worthy, Vickiiiiiii! :p
you can be alpha and dominate toward your mother you just have to rape her ass the 1st time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eerie Entity

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
But the question still remain; is Vicky really gone, like, she won't be in this sequel? Because she's the reason why I played the first TU in the first place, the sis is too much of a psycho and well, not really up my alley looks wise xD
vicky is showing up in foot of the mountain as a detective investigating your parents deaths.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
vicky is showing up in foot of the mountain as a detective investigating your parents deaths.
Hmm, well I guess it's best she stays just as a cameo character there and not as someone FotM MC can fuck, she belongs to TU MC, haha.

you can be alpha and dominate toward your mother you just have to rape her ass the 1st time
Yeah I'm not raping anybody, not for me xD

Aug 7, 2018
Let's start with something positive:
+ it's not a grindy, buggy mess like part 1. Instead it's a VN.
+ you get a choice of whether MC and Reina have a kid or not.
+ you get to pick the maid / babysitter with whom you cheat on your bipolar sister/girlfriend/wife.

The story might have been written with them having a kid in mind though. I only played the 'no kid' version and found scenes to be rather short and all over the place, dialogues often seemed almost non sequitur (not sure if it's just generally bad writing or if large parts have been cut for the no kid version). The pacing is overall terrible. Characters aren't properly introduced. Zero atmosphere or immersion. There's jumps to 2 line scenes of some bald guy we apparently are supposed to remember from part one. Might be an NTR vector for those who are into that.

Anyway. Not my cup of tea. If you're a fan of part 1 and the writing doesn't hit you as appallingly bad immediately, you might still find something enjoyable here.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
There were a lot of Patreon requests for an update to this, so I get why he did it, though I prefer FotM as well.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote