VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You're missing out a lot, MC has sex with the sister many times, got her knocked up and I hear she even gave birth by the end of TU1, think they got married too? Not sure. Even I missed a lot of content apparently, haha :p
really? I think i never got through the start then? just remember walking around house, watching tv with her etc...maybe i missed a trigger or something, might check game out again later then, thx

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
really? I think i never got through the start then? just remember walking around house, watching tv with her etc...maybe i missed a trigger or something, might check game out again later then, thx
Just make sure to follow the walkthrough and follow it to the letter pretty much, depending on which route you wanna go for I guess, haha.
Personally, I just want Vicky, the sis creeps me out, she has psychotic tendencies, and the mom would want me to submit, I'm like fuck that, I'll make YOU submit, but on the real, I just want Vicky and I really hope she'll be in TU2 as well, she's the hottest chick in the game, apart from the chick the mom makes you train your dominance on xD

215303j

Tried and true, are you joking? The first version is a buggy mess. If there were no walk-through, nobody would have completed it.
Actually, I did complete the game without walkthrough. It just took way more days than indicated in the walkthrough.
But what I meant was, that both the dev and the game concept are already well known.
Therefore a demo doesn't make sense, because the first game *is* the "demo".

Personally, I like this game, even though it's grindy.
If you don't like it, you are welcome to stay away, up to you...

Again personally, I could do without the grind and would like the second part of this game to take more of a VN approach without grinding. But if it's exactly the same as the first part, I'll still play it for sure.

Reactions: riktor

feres

Jul 9, 2017
I have to say I'm a bit worried that he starts with 2 completely different stories. Now he basically needs to make 2 games in 1.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I thought the Tangled Up dev was a woman.....
Spoiler alert.. incoming sexist remarks! That would actually make a tremendous amount of sense looking back at the story arch.. Main character is a pathetic Beta-boy, all the women are written as smarter, more cunning and controlling, he (us) gets punished every time he trys to “man up” the love of his life is constantly being groomed to be a femdom bitch like the mom, if not by the mom herself then by Vicki later on.. yup the more I think about it, the more it fits.. Dev Probably either has a psychology degree or is working on one..

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Spoiler alert.. incoming sexist remarks!
Hard to be certain without seeing the untranslated text. Female writers have a distinct writing style that's different from men. I know people don't read much these days, but for those that do, you probably understand what I mean. For example, women tend to use more dramatic descriptors, and at the same time soften the ends of sentences. Their character development is generally rooted in vague aspirations or growing pains, where as male writers give a firm backstory of where and why. Anyway, maybe it's just a western thing?

And people keep asking if the first game was finished, and I'd say it falls somewhere between 'finished' and 'abandoned' but by no means 'finalized'. He'd need a power sander to smooth out the edges on that first one. Doesn't appear he's going to, which is a testament future patreons should bear in mind before committing. He should also pay a native English speaker to comb the entire script and re-word everything so it flows more naturally. As a former editor, that shit drives me nuts because it's such a simple fix. 40 man hours, at most, for the entire game. Probably more like 20 since the dialog just keeps repeating itself a dozen times.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Hard to be certain without seeing the untranslated text. Female writers have a distinct writing style that's different from men. I know people don't read much these days, but for those that do, you probably understand what I mean. For example, women tend to use more dramatic descriptors, and at the same time soften the ends of sentences. Their character development is generally rooted in vague aspirations or growing pains, where as male writers give a firm backstory of where and why. Anyway, maybe it's just a western thing?

And people keep asking if the first game was finished, and I'd say it falls somewhere between 'finished' and 'abandoned' but by no means 'finalized'. He'd need a power sander to smooth out the edges on that first one. Doesn't appear he's going to, which is a testament future patreons should bear in mind before committing. He should also pay a native English speaker to comb the entire script and re-word everything so it flows more naturally. As a former editor, that shit drives me nuts because it's such a simple fix. 40 man hours, at most, for the entire game. Probably more like 20 since the dialog just keeps repeating itself a dozen times.
Well said! As to whether it’s a western construct or not. I would say not entirely, as most of western civilization origns from Europe and England, but us “yanks” do tend to grow a concept.. so yes, it’s more Pro dominant here.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
i didn't play the first one because its a grind fiesta... if this game is like the first one i will give it a no. And whats the point of this sequel?
A lot of us stopped playing for the same reason... grindy and boring af.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Wolfstar5

Jun 22, 2018
I'm looking forward to where this goes but I didn't really like how the mom route ended. It seemed rushed together and even though it had more actual sex content than the entire first part of the game it didn't give a clear explanation as to what your relationship with the mom was and what you did as a whole.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
It's nice to have a sequel and I can't wait for more!
Besides being a demo, hope later on we can change the name of the MC like in the original. I don't mind of the MC has a given name already, but having played with mine in the 1st, I hope for the same in the 2nd one (besides using the console for that)
Same goes to the sister, whose name changed!

Reactions: riktor

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
So, does anyone know how I can view these .webp files? I just keep getting a black image. I'm using Window 10 if that matters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote