• sister.

Votes: 4,905 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,215 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,998 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,474 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,552 9.3%

• Total voters

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Do you plan on doing some scenes using the Amputator Framework?

I know amputation isn't the most popular fetish but hey. It has it's fans. ;)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I on day 100
payed off debt
sexual satisfaction 200
375 coins
sexually liberated 3 villagers
preg with father

Is there any further content or just continue the same scenes till next update?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I on day 100
payed off debt
sexual satisfaction 200
375 coins
sexually liberated 3 villagers
preg with father

Is there any further content or just continue the same scenes till next update?
You've probably seen everything there is to see. You could potentially have missed one of the individual random scenes below, but I'd wait for the next update in your shoes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
You've probably seen everything there is to see. You could potentially have missed one of the individual random scenes below, but I'd wait for the next update in your shoes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok thanks. I got the individual scenes too. Guess I just have to wait for the update. I hope there is a gallery in the next update too

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
Ok thanks. I got the individual scenes too. Guess I just have to wait for the update. I hope there is a gallery in the next update too
Just save before each scene? This game is so quick to move through the work put into that would be unnecessary.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I can't get pregnant with Rex. I've tried everything. What is the problem?
You're not supposed to yet.

In game, the goddess Alexia explains that she'll only have the power to grant Tara the ability for interspecies-pregnancy after her temple is reopened (which Tara will do in Chapter 3).

OOG, I thought that I need to leave some spicy stuff for later. Getting pregnant by an animal is not naturally possible in the world of TLoAR, and the desire to do that would be considered as weird or even blasphemous by most inhabitants. I'm not claiming that I'm doing particularly well with the balance between including debauched sex acts, keeping a cheerful mood, and keeping the debauched sex acts taboo in the game world, but that's what I am trying to do.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: adri12 and Zulu0006

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Do you plan on doing some scenes using the Amputator Framework?

I know amputation isn't the most popular fetish but hey. It has it's fans. ;)
Is this for amputations happening "life", or is this for having amputee characters involved in sex acts? The former wouldn't really mesh well with the overall "wholesomeness" (although I have a character planned who might meet a gruesome end, depending on player choices). The latter would fit in well, I think, and if getting the mod(s) to work isn't too cumbersome, I'd look into it. I can definitely envision Tara getting it on with a veteran missing some limb(s), either for coin or for charity.

Did Barbara have sex with Miri at some point ?
No such scene yet, and I don't have concrete plans to add one at the moment. It certainly makes sense that this happens (and I'd say we can safely assume that it happens off-screen anyway), with Miri wanting to check on how her unborn niece/nephew is doing. But I'm not seeing this as particularly important. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it... this might be a good scene for Miri to further ponder whether she wants to get pregnant herself.

Reactions: origeee
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes