• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I want Tara's unborn baby to be her

• brother.

Votes: 3,226 21.1%
  • sister.

Votes: 4,545 29.7%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,003 13.1%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,840 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,278 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,424 9.3%

• Total voters

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'm not really against anything, tbh. I believe it has its audience... But c'mon, this is just hilarious xD
You might think it's funny, but I think it's sad. Sad how the higher a developer's (or hentai content creator's) budget and production values, the lower their originality. I haven't played it yet, but the tags on this thing shows it has more potential than anything tied to a Patreon. MILF + Loli + Lesbian alone is a fetish nobody out there wants to touch.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
What's the pregnancy content?
In Chapter 1 there is just one pregnancy (impregnation + a sex scene with pregnant belly), but pregnancy is discussed in various places. More will come in Chapter 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Furmilk

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I look forward to seeing more from this game. I will say though that if Rex is available for deflowering duty then so should Achilles as well.

If you are going to go for it go full throttle.

Reactions: BeansAndToast

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
A fun little game. I look forward to your next update. Certainly interested to see more of Rex and the family

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
This was part of my original plan for Chapter 1, but then I thought "no one else is going to want this, it can wait for Chapter 2". My apologies for underestimating you! :p
Ok, hopefully you will get more m/m scenes. Will wait for that

Oct 3, 2019
Seems interesting, I shall await what further impregnation/pregnancy scenes arise in further chapters...

Also shame she's a widow, it's more fun to corrupt female protags who have (living) husband's/bf's

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
God, this is fucking rough.

I have no problem in principal with someone using Skyrim to generate their visuals, anymore so than someone using Honey Select or Koikatsu Party. But damn, can you put a bit more effort into making it not look like bad screenshots?

If you're gonna mod Skyrim, go all the way and use mods that improve the lighting, shadows, ambient occlusion, etc. Also, hi-re textures exist for every surface and object in the game, use them, so it it doesn't just look like a stock Xbox 360 title.

Plus, spend the time to actually frame your shots, because they all kinda suck. None of the shots are dynanic or interesting. At best, they flat and boring. At worst, they have super obvious (like, 'how the hell did you not notice this' levels of obvious) flaws, like badly bent and freakish looking character poses, or obvious clipping with the environment.

Screenshot 2022-07-27 000458.png

I get that you might not have the know-how to fix bad rigging for a character model in the Creation Engine, but you can at the very least pick a better angle so as to not highlight how unsightly and deformed her shoulders and hips are in this position.

Screenshot 2022-07-27 000816.png

Sudden change in aspect ratio? Animation is somehow ever grainier and lower resolution than the current still shots? The only way this could be more distracting (and ironically, more appropriate) would be if there was an old Bandicam watermark across the top or bottom of the animation clip.

Screenshot 2022-07-26 235918.png

If you didn't notice how all the grass is clipping through both of your characters, or just couldn't be bothered to fix it regardless (get modded foliage, or maybe just pick a different piece of ground), why should anyone else be interested if this is the level of care on display?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes