• sister.

Votes: 4,902 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,210 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,996 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,470 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,551 9.3%

• Total voters

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi RandyTyr
Love your game. Look fwd to play it immediately when a new ver gets dropped. However I do have a request. Please add a skip button for the rpg elements.

I don't know about the majority but I am here to just play and enjoy the sex. I usually avoid non VN games because that is not what I am looking for in this site but your game is a handful of sandbox games I play because i enjoy the freedom and options & kinks. I understand this is your game and you want to add features you like but I hope you will consider this suggestion of mine.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
This is the first game where I have bothered with, and even enjoyed, the RPG elements. But if I had my suspicions before about the origins of the dev, they are amply confirmed here. Fred, George and Percy indeed. Also, while the kink here is second to none, I'm not wild about f***ing rats. Put me right off my lunch. But it is very funny, and the script is getting better and better. I hope there are ten chapters planned!

Reactions: vaaf

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Alexias Return v0.14.5
Added cheat and reworked the images for clarity
Fix for school mini-games
Variable viewer/editor(console)
Support for 0x52's URM mod
Usual gestures and other features.
New scrollable textbox and choices
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Scene Guide (Work in progress)

Note: You can't really go wrong in this game, and there are no alternate paths. I recommend just playing it and exploring the scenes. However, if you want to make absoultely sure you haven't missed something; or if you are trying to minimize certain content; or just want to know more about how the game works, the guide below might help. Spoilers!

Chapter 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 2
In the future please dont blure the txt thanks.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Using the update pack, the images for the dungeon seem to be missing.
Sorry, there was a space missing in the packing instructions. I've updated the link in the OP. The link below has JUST the pictures. Putting that *.rpa in the game folder together with the broken update patch should yield a functioning 0.09:

Chapter 3 images only rpa:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Anyone else having issues with going back to the entrance and getting stuck in a loop of text?
Unlike some of the other stuff, this is sounds like something I've actually tested quite a bit without spotting any issue. Could you give me some details on what you are doing, and what happens?

Just to be sure: Version 0.09 ends at the beginning of the second night in the temple, and it does so by entering a loop of text stating that you need to wait for the next update. If you run out of stamina twice on the first floor, you would get a "Tara returns to be entrance"-mesage followed by a loop. So if this is what is happening, it is intentional :)

Reactions: billwanna

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
i have downloaded the update.. well , i am a bit dissapointed.. don't like the combat scenes.. With this game , there should be no combat.. just straight forward continue the story line.. or make an option to skip all the fighting scenes.. i have fought 5 skeletons.. then... i closed it.. Not interested in this..
The overall ratio of enemies to sex scenes in the update is 3 to 1. So I think I can honestly claim it is not very grindy. See below for more on skipping.

Love your game. Look fwd to play it immediately when a new ver gets dropped. However I do have a request. Please add a skip button for the rpg elements.
Eventually there will be an option to skip straight to the end of the temple, and avoid the whole dungeon crawl part.

At least right now, I don't feel like I want to add an option to do the dungeon crawl but auto-win the fights. But I might change my mind on that, or someone might create a mod - the code change should be quite easy to do.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
why does the "update only" download file not have a "read me" doc to tell us how to install the update only???

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, a mother of two.
Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos.
Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.

What about the kids?
:rolleyes:

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Looking at the latest change log It doesnt seem like any sounds/sound effects were added yet.. so I will keep waiting.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Put the extracted files from the update-only zip folder into the 'game' folder
Ok, I did that but the version info for my game still says "0.08" and yes I did click on " replace the existing files" when prompted. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Eventually there will be an option to skip straight to the end of the temple, and avoid the whole dungeon crawl part.

At least right now, I don't feel like I want to add an option to do the dungeon crawl but auto-win the fights. But I might change my mind on that, or someone might create a mod - the code change should be quite easy to do.
Thanks for the reply. Like I said in my post this is your game and I respect what you want to put in it. Please keep the dungeon crawl part. I thought it is a nice change of pace sometimes. That is especially true for your game since there is no rpg element till now so its ok. To be frank there are games I gave up on after i encountered sandbox & rpg elements despite it being interesting. Playing the games on this site is a means to relax -literally & figuratively. So too much effort on a game tunes me off. However I would like to continue your game because lets face it your kinks are fun & its Skyrim :D.

However I would still suggest an auto win function for future rpg elements to keep these casual players (like myself) coming back. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Aizar

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Like I said in my post this is your game and I respect what you want to put in it. Please keep the dungeon crawl part. I thought it is a nice change of pace sometimes. That is especially true for your game since there is no rpg element till now so its ok. To be frank there are games I gave up on after i encountered sandbox & rpg elements despite it being interesting. Playing the games on this site is a means to relax -literally & figuratively. So too much effort on a game tunes me off. However I would like to continue your game because lets face it your kinks are fun & its Skyrim :D.

However I would still suggest an auto win function for future rpg elements to keep these casual players (like myself) coming back. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next update.
I agree with this 100%. Up until the temple I was fully engaged. There was so much material for all the chapters, but the temple is kind of a drag. I'm playing normal rather than easy, because it implies a loss of content if I don't, but I wish there was a way to level Barbara higher, and to keep her with you the entire dungeon. Hopefully we will be able to progress more easily to the next parts...stopping at the second level of the temple for now...

Last edited:

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello, what exactly do you have to do in room 26.
Can't get any further there.
Thank you and best regards

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes