• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1 (2).png

Overview:
You return from 5 years of university abroad, back to your old hometown.
While it feels nice to finally have your degree and reconnect with your loved ones,
you always coasted by life doing what others told you, following goals others set for you.
After your experience abroad, you feel like something is missing from your life.
On your journey to find your own goals, explore the world, meet different people, discover different cultures,
unravel the mysteries of the world and of end up in many spicy situations along the way!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-13
Release Date: 2023-03-11
Developer: Daruko - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

04.png 03.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png 1469621_015.png 1469622_078.png 1469625_132.png 1469626_220.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Mirrors were added and moved to games. BaasB Thanks for letting him know less work for me :ROFLMAO:

Daruko01 Good luck with your game.(y)
Thank you for approving my game!

And to everyone checking out my game, I'm very eager to read your feedback. There will be NO NTR (Netorare, getting cucked), but there WILL be Netori (you stealing other guys' women).

The description in the overview sounds much like there should be an incest storyline in this, but there is no tag. Anyone who played it, who can weigh in on that?
There is incest in this game, but it's between step-siblings, nothing blood related.

Future tags dev ?
Classic Harem stuff.

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Thank you for approving my game!

And to everyone checking out my game, I'm very eager to read your feedback. There will be NO NTR (Netorare, getting cucked), but there WILL be Netori (you stealing other guys' women).

There is incest in this game, but it's between step-siblings, nothing blood related.

Classic Harem stuff.
Thanks dev for the reply , downloading now . No NTR is always good , Harem and Netori are added bonus .

Reactions: TMBABY

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Forget to add " NO " surprise NTR in that one .
Thanks for playing and for the suggestions! True it's more akin to a Kinetic Novel for now but that's cuz I don't want to put choice just for the sake of having a choice, in quite a few VN I played you got either "game over" choices or choices that make you miss content, and for me I really want to put actual choices when it will really matter to the story. So for now the choices will be pretty slim until the story demands it, and the choices will more be in the form of advancing sex scenes. And no worries, no plans to make this series a sandbox.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
tried the VN, it's good u.u

my only fear is to have mean characters that will need(and they know it) MC's help but still be jerks to them...just for...i don't know...fun maybe?

I'm looking at you, Yui from Life-Changing Choices, you worthless dumbass

Reactions: Daruko01

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
True it's more akin to a Kinetic Novel
I have no problems with the game being a KN but I'm not sure about this
"Taste Of Life's story that will be divided into different chapters, with each chapter having its own cast of characters alongside your main character, having its own setting, and having a fully-featured storyline. Because of this, each Chapter will be released separately.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes