Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

MrAdult Games

Feb 27, 2020
1640859946657.png

I found a bug. It's kind of a big one. If you don't be careful, you can fall back in time - kinda. I already did the handjob thing with Mia. Then I don't know exactly what I did, but now I just reorderd the yoga equipment and need to do everything all over again. Also Mia is floating like that now.

MrAdult Games

Feb 27, 2020
After this scene there was supposed to be another one with Mia where she gives you blowjobs and sex.

Something went wrong, it's weird.

Can you give me more details about when you noticed this problem was triggered?
I played it in one take. I repaired some parts of the car. And I collected the parts in his dad's office. I sometimes went to Charlotte to talk to her and suddenly she told me again, that the car is my car and so on. After that point I had to collect the parts in the office again but the car is still in the same state as before that bug. And I have to redo the yoga lessons (the objective was called "Yoga for Beginners" again.) except Mia has now a bikini on. But it's the exact same lines as before.

Jan 14, 2021
Love the quality, will definitely keep my eye on this one! When there will be at least some more content, you can count on one more subscriber. Would be nice if we could know the genre plans for the developer.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
High definition games requires high spec on end user PC and takes more time to develop, not to mention with dubbing.
It is a good demo, but I doubt it is sustainable.

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
So i just wanted to give props to the dev, i know the game is brand spanking new but i look forward to more content. Quality game right here folks, i'm officially a fan!

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
how to find this scene ?
Few months ago we released game teaser, in which at the end of it was this scene.
In this demo version you will find other sexual scene.
The game is in development stage, we will come back with periodic updates...follow us to see where the story goes.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes