Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
High definition games requires high spec on end user PC and takes more time to develop, not to mention with dubbing.
It is a good demo, but I doubt it is sustainable.
Thanks for your opinion!

Our team has been working on this project for over a year and we don't plan to stop - it's just the beginning. That's what they said about us and when we released the teaser, most people thought it was just a demo and we wouldn't be able to release gameplay or the project wouldn't be long lasting and guess what, the opposite happened.

We are a legal company, we pay taxes, we have employees and I think that says it all about us and the motivation we have for starting this project. We believe very much that we can come up with an innovative project in the adult games market.

We still have a lot of work to do, but the signs are good.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Regarding the issue where you have a black screen when you open the game.

The problem is that you are using a configuration with integrated video card. In the coming days we will investigate this problem and try to resolve it.

However, even if the black screen does not appear, on an integrated video card it will be impossible to play the game. Most likely you will have a maximum of 15-20 FPS.

We will keep you updated!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
We are a legal company, we pay taxes, we have employees and I think that says it all about us and the motivation we have for starting this project. We believe very much that we can come up with an innovative project in the adult games market.
From the research I made I have failed to find legal references to the company that mentions, surely my research is not appropriate and I can't find anything, if it is not to ask too much, could you post here the aforementioned corporate references that prove how much you declared ?

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
From the research I made I have failed to find legal references to the company that mentions, surely my research is not appropriate and I can't find anything, if it is not to ask too much, could you post here the aforementioned corporate references that prove how much you declared ?
Sure, you have all the company details here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who wants information about our company can send me a message in private and I will refer you to the list of companies in our country.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Sure, you have all the company details here:

Who wants information about our company can send me a message in private and I will refer you to the list of companies in our country.

Thank you!
You will certainly be successful, it is the first time that I meet a company registered in this sector, I did not expect it, this aspect is also part of the innovation you are working on, from my point of view, the prospects are really exciting and can trigger truly a change in this sector, which was mostly assaulted by useless profiteers.
Thank you.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
You will certainly be successful, it is the first time that I meet a company registered in this sector, I did not expect it, this aspect is also part of the innovation you are working on, from my point of view, the prospects are really exciting and can trigger truly a change in this sector, which was mostly assaulted by useless profiteers.
Thank you.
Unfortunately, many people don't believe in our project because of the deception that some developers have brought to the industry.

If transparency is desired, we can provide transparency. The project was started in 2020, in August. A period of interviews followed to create and strengthen the team. In January 2021 we actually started laying the first foundation of this game.

So far over $100k has been invested. I'm sure most won't believe this amount. But let's calculate the salaries of the employees we have. Let's not forget this is a high-paying industry. Everything is custom in the game. Characters made from scratch, animations, rigging, code, voice-over, environment (you won't find houses like ours in any other game), we have also used assets from the Unity Store, but we did our best to make everything in the game unique.

The people listed on the team on the official website exist, they are not fictitious. We also plan to make some videos of the team members, to get to know each other better.

We pay taxes, we have legal employment contracts. At the moment we get 0.3% of our investment from Patreon support. It's hard, but we still won't give up because we're just starting out and we have a lot to prove to build a strong community.

There is a lot to discuss. I didn't want to present these details, but if there is interest I can.

However, the work put into this project is extreme. We work just like the big companies that create AAA games. Monday to Friday, work schedule, meetings, problems, discussions plus other details. At the moment we are working remotely, but we plan to rent a location in the near future.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Unfortunately, many people don't believe in our project because of the deception that some developers have brought to the industry.

If transparency is desired, we can provide transparency. The project was started in 2020, in August. A period of interviews followed to create and strengthen the team. In January 2021 we actually started laying the first foundation of this game.

So far over $100k has been invested. I'm sure most won't believe this amount. But let's calculate the salaries of the employees we have. Let's not forget this is a high-paying industry. Everything is custom in the game. Characters made from scratch, animations, rigging, code, voice-over, environment (you won't find houses like ours in any other game), we have also used assets from the Unity Store, but we did our best to make everything in the game unique.

The people listed on the team on the official website exist, they are not fictitious. We also plan to make some videos of the team members, to get to know each other better.

We pay taxes, we have legal employment contracts. At the moment we get 0.3% of our investment from Patreon support. It's hard, but we still won't give up because we're just starting out and we have a lot to prove to build a strong community.

There is a lot to discuss. I didn't want to present these details, but if there is interest I can.

However, the work put into this project is extreme. We work just like the big companies that create AAA games. Monday to Friday, work schedule, meetings, problems, discussions plus other details. At the moment we are working remotely, but we plan to rent a location in the near future.
I am not an expert, but I think it is a fundamental interest to make known to supporters, so invest in communication in this sense too and I repeat, as written in a previous post here, adding a time bar but I'm sure you have also evaluated this and more that I cannot see / understand. But sometimes little tips from ordinary people can help.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
I am not an expert, but I think it is a fundamental interest to make known to supporters, so invest in communication in this sense too and I repeat, as written in a previous post here, adding a time bar but I'm sure you have also evaluated this and more that I cannot see / understand. But sometimes little tips from ordinary people can help.
After all, the players are not necessarily interested in these details. Players want to see a better game and have a more different and intense experience.

The money we invested doesn't matter either, it's a risk the co-founder has to take in a business.

I went into these details because I saw interest in this. We don't want to get people to sponsor us because of the weights we have, we want them to sponsor us because they like the game we're developing.

Thank you!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
After all, the players are not necessarily interested in these details. Players want to see a better game and have a more different and intense experience.

The money we invested doesn't matter either, it's a risk the co-founder has to take in a business.

I went into these details because I saw interest in this. We don't want to get people to sponsor us because of the weights we have, we want them to sponsor us because they like the game we're developing.

Thank you!
How can this not be fundamental? Here they are all ghosts and can change connotations from one moment to the next and therefore without a personality and / or interests to defend. A registered company is not a gost and even if it is subject to bankruptcy it remains a guarantee against the competition (again useless) that wanders in this sector.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
How can this not be fundamental? Here they are all ghosts and can change connotations from one moment to the next and therefore without a personality and / or interests to defend. A registered company is not a gost and even if it is subject to bankruptcy it remains a guarantee against the competition (again useless) that wanders in this sector.
Unfortunately few people think like you.

Doesn't anyone wonder why no big, legal companies are coming to invest in this industry at the moment, even though there is demand and potential? If there were more people with your mentality I'm sure there would be better and better games and projects in this industry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Unfortunately few people think like you.

Doesn't anyone wonder why no big, legal companies are coming to invest in this industry at the moment, even though there is demand and potential? If there were more people with your mentality I'm sure there would be better and better games and projects in this industry.
You were not wrong, we are few, I am not alone and we can make a difference, we do not give up to improve the sector.
You can see this in other threads and not for money but for fun.
I am confident but it takes time and trust and you will be successful ...

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
After this scene there was supposed to be another one with Mia where she gives you blowjobs and sex.

Something went wrong, it's weird.

Can you give me more details about when you noticed this problem was triggered?
Can confirm this is happening to me as well.

I just get teleported to the side of the bed after the handjob finished, but can't sleep as the character "isn't tired".

All other quests are done.

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
My feedback for Global Games Network: Game has a really, really big potential. It can surpass House Party (although this might take some years), as it has a story instead of 100% sandbox. Looking forward to put it at the top of my list (refer to my signature!). It's really good to see brave people risking their money on big projects - but it sure will be compensated.

I found one thing that I think it's a bug: when fixing the car, if you don't have the required finesse/knowledge you'll receive 10 status points. Problem is that this can be repeated indefinetely, and the points keep raising. One patient player could max out all stats on day 2 because of that.

I also have a feedback about the Yoga parts: since I had to play all quests in sequence (as there are no other availables), I got the feeling that they're repetitive. This may not happen when playing the full game, but note that many people play the game just for the sex scenes and might get frustrated to do too many tasks. Some suggestions to improve are:
- Add checkpoints, so we don't need to restart the path if we miss (because of a mouse slip, for instance);
- Make the lines thicker, so it's harder to miss. You can even create a "easy mode" (difficulty leves) for lazy players for that, or;
- Create a setting to disable all minigames, maybe turning them into cutscenes. This is a common practice on RenPy games, for instance.

I don't know if any of these were already commented on the thread, I have to sleep and am not on the mood to read all of it. Sorry if they are duplicate.

Oh, and one last thing...

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I stored everything in the box in dads office, but how do you move it. It states I have 0/6 taskes after loading the box.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes